|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24- December 4, 1959 (pages 102-139).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the bus to Mississippi finally arrive?
2. What do Griffin and Mr. Gayle say whites believe about any steps blacks could take toward equality?
(a) Whites feel blacks could never threaten the survival of the white race.
(b) Whites feel blacks will threaten the survival of the white race.
(c) Whites feel blacks will threaten the survival of the black race.
(d) Whites feel blacks should take steps toward equality.
3. After Griffin is dropped off downtown by P.D. East, what type of church does Griffin visit?
4. How does P.D. East initially interact with Griffin?
(a) He immediately closes the door in Griffin's face.
(b) He instantly recognizes Griffin and is friendly.
(c) He is shocked and awkward with him at first.
(d) He is overjoyed and hugs him in public.
5. At the start of the fourth section of the book, how much time has passed since Griffin became a black man?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state is the man who picks Griffin up as a hitchhiker?
2. While Griffin is traveling on public transportation, a white woman looks at Griffin. What type of emotion does Griffin feel this look conveys?
3. How does Griffin describe the white attitude toward blacks in Mobile?
4. Where does Griffin decide to eat dinner in the second section of the book?
5. On the flier Griffin finds in the bathroom, what does Griffin learn a white man is asking for?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)