|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Lorene return to St. Paul's in Chapter 6?
(b) A bad reputation.
(c) Definite goals.
(d) Better study techniques.
2. In which activity was Lorene NOT involved at school?
(a) School play.
3. Into what class is Lorene admitted?
(a) Class of 1978.
(b) Class of 1974.
(c) Class of 1968.
(d) Class of 1989.
4. When does Black Ice begin?
5. What does Lorene say the black kids at St. Paul's think?
(a) That they will always be servants and slaves.
(b) That they have been invited into a curriculum that transcends black and white.
(c) That it is the white kids' school.
(d) That they really own the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Lorene's committee work have on her relation with St. Paul's?
2. On what committee does Lorene sit, in Chapter 10?
3. What are Lorene's grades at the first mid-terms?
4. What does the school suggest Lorene do?
5. In what year of high school is Lorene in in Chapter 10?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)