|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Price?
(a) A black teacher.
(b) The president of St. Paul's.
(c) The admissions officer for St. Paul's.
(d) A black professional.
2. What does Lorene think about when she is on the ice?
(a) Things she learned from Ricky Lockhart.
(b) Things her father told her about white people.
(c) Things her mother told her about sex.
(d) Promises Jimmy Hill made to her.
3. Why do the white girls say that they don't say anything around Lorene?
(a) Because she accuses them of being racist.
(b) Because she is so naïve.
(c) Because she gets mad.
(d) Because she is so innocent.
4. What does Lorene feel about her religion class?
(a) She is bored by it.
(b) She resents it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She is enthralled by it.
5. When does Lorene get mad?
(a) When people say that it doesn't matter what color people are.
(b) When people say that she can't do things because she is black.
(c) When people say that she will be white by the time she is done at St. Paul's.
(d) When people say that she can't do things because she is a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Lorene and her family see when they wake up at Scudder House?
2. What is it about the Puerto Rican boy that makes Lorene's mother furious?
3. How does Lorene describe her parents?
4. What does Lorene's mother ask at the meet and greet?
5. Who is Mr. Dick?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)