|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lorene describe the black kids she meets at St. Paul's?
2. What question bothers Lorene on her religion exam?
(a) Whether Jesus was the son of God.
(b) What Jesus' role in her life is.
(c) What Jesus wants from her.
(d) Who Jesus is.
3. Who told Lorene about St. Paul's?
(a) Her teacher in school.
(b) Mr. Evans.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Evans.
4. What is Lorene's response to marijuana when she smokes it?
(a) She likes feeling numb.
(b) She likes feeling out of control.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She hates the fuzzy feeling of it.
5. Why is Lorene mortified in her religion class?
(a) Because she does not know the answer to the reverend's question about Unitarianism.
(b) Because she is late to class after having gotten lost.
(c) Because she had not gotten the assignment and had not done the reading.
(d) Because the reverend relates her comment that this class will be a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pam Hudson?
2. How does Lorene interpret her dreams?
3. How long does the drive take to St. Paul's?
4. Who is Annette Frazier?
5. What does Jimmy Hill mean when he says that he and Lorene will 'turn out' St. Paul's?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)