|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is St. Paul's looking for, in 1971?
(a) Hispanic female students.
(b) Black female students.
(c) Southern students.
(d) Black male students for sports teams.
2. Who do Lorene and her family see when they wake up at Scudder House?
(a) A student.
(b) A policeman.
(c) An admissions officer.
(d) A housekeeper.
3. Who is Jimmy Hill?
(a) A teacher.
(b) Another black student.
(c) The Rector.
(d) An admissions advisor.
4. How does Lorene interpret her dreams?
(a) As a warning to stay inside her shell.
(b) As a warning to remember who she is.
(c) As a warning not to befriend white girls.
(d) As a warning to open her mouth only when she can speak facts.
5. Who is Mrs. Evans' husband?
(a) Lorene's boss.
(b) A teacher at St. Paul's.
(c) A student at St. Paul's.
(d) The first black man on the staff of the Philadelphia Bulletin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lorene go for the meet and greet with St. Paul's students?
2. When is Chapter 1 set?
3. What does Lorene remember when Jimmy Hill talks about turning out St. Paul's?
4. In what play does Lorene have a role in Chapter 7?
5. What does Lorene say her feelings about calling St. Paul's were?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)