|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Commemoration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trees do the silkworms come from?
2. What treatment did Balakian's grandmother receive after suffering a breakdown because of the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(c) Electroshock therapy.
3. What kind of ice cream did grandmother buy Peter when they accidentally got off the subway in Harlem?
(a) Italian ice.
4. In what part of Manhattan did Aunt Anna live?
(a) Upper East Side.
(b) Morningside Heights.
(c) Upper West Side.
5. Until what year were Christians forbidden to serve in the Ottoman army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lokma?
2. How many months worth of canned evaporated milk were Americans advised to have on hand during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
3. In what city was Bishop Balakian buried?
4. Where did the Ottoman Turks originally come from?
5. At what age did Aunt Nona begin institutional schooling?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)