|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Commemoration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Bishop Balakian buried?
2. Why was Dr. Reyhadi refused admittance into the Balakian's country club?
(a) He was Persian.
(b) He was black.
(c) He was Muslim.
(d) He was Jewish.
3. In what year were Turkish government archives from the genocide period first opened?
4. What kind of ice cream did grandmother buy Peter when they accidentally got off the subway in Harlem?
(b) Italian ice.
5. At what age did Aunt Nona begin institutional schooling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Nona major in while at Barnard?
2. When did the first Armenian genocide resolution come before the U.S. Congress?
3. What did the U.S. House of Representatives do in May 1996 as a protest against Turkish denials of the genocide?
4. Who was driving when the young men crashed the car in the middle of the night, in "Saturday Autumn II"?
5. According to the compensation claim document, how old was Nafina's father when he was killed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)