|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malorie NOT identify as a problem from which the housemates suffer?
(a) They do not have wireless internet.
(b) They do not eat well.
(c) They do not get enough sun.
(d) They do not exercise enough.
2. What happens to Malorie's rowboat at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) It breaks in half.
(b) It becomes flooded with water.
(c) It runs into the bank.
(d) It tips over.
3. What did the Boy love when Malorie brought it home?
4. What does Malorie tell the Girl to bring in the rowboat?
(a) A puzzle.
(b) A hat.
(c) A stuffed teddy bear.
(d) Her toy doll.
5. Who volunteers to drink the well water that the housemates are worried about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months pregnant is Malorie when Tom and Jules first leave the house?
2. What does Malorie do to pass the time while Tom and Jules are gone?
3. Who does not want to let the new girl in?
4. For how long does Tom plan to be gone on his and Jules' excursion?
5. With what device did George plan to investigate the creatures?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things Malorie eats while pregnant?
2. What does Malorie do in the cellar to distract herself from Tom's absence?
3. What do the housemates listen to on the radio?
4. What attacks Malorie in Chapter 16?
5. How does Malorie travel to the safe house in Riverbridge?
6. Who joins Tom on his excursion out of the house?
7. How does Shannon die?
8. How did Tom's family members die?
9. Why does Tom propose venturing out of the house in Chapter 17?
10. Where are Malorie and Shannon's parents?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)