|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news network does Malorie NOT watch with her sister?
(b) Fox News.
(d) Entertainment Tonight.
2. What does Jules talk about while Felix is outside at the well?
(a) Jules talks about his previous girlfriends.
(b) Jules talks about his fears.
(c) Jules talks about his goals in life.
(d) Jules talks about his old job fixing cars.
3. What does Malorie bring with her to the safe house?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A stereo.
(d) A briefcase.
4. What do Tom and Jules bring with them outside of the house?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A sword.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) Butcher knives.
5. What does the man do that Malorie encounters in Chapter 9?
(a) He laughs and cackles.
(b) He prays to God.
(c) He shouts at the sky.
(d) He cries.
6. Who sits in the front of the rowboat?
(b) The Boy.
(c) The girl.
7. What is the name of the dog who lives at the house?
8. What is the name of the DJ that the group listens to?
(a) Amos in the Morning.
(b) Rodney Barrett.
(c) Rush Limbaugh.
(d) James Joyce.
9. What instrument does Tom play in the safe house?
(a) A saxaphone.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A violin.
(d) A piano.
10. Who placed the ad for the safe house in Riverbridge?
11. What is Tom's daughter's name?
12. Where does Cheryl wait while Felix is outside?
(a) The living room.
(b) The cellar.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
13. What did the Boy love when Malorie brought it home?
14. What is in Riverbridge?
(a) Her boyfriend's home.
(b) A refuge.
(c) A fire station.
(d) A police station.
15. What did Malorie tie to a tree to help her find the path to the rowboat?
(a) A tank top.
(b) A piece of tape.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A blindfold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malorie ask herself while rowing?
2. What sort of alcohol does Tom drink?
3. What does the Boy ask for in Chapter 11?
4. Why are the lights in the house on?
5. What happened to the owner of the safe house?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)