|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not in the rowboat with Malorie and the children?
2. Why do the housemates not drink the well water?
(a) It seems like sulphur.
(b) There is a bug in it.
(c) It looks black.
(d) They fear it is contaminated.
3. What does Malorie hear in the rowboat in Chapter 18?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A man screaming.
(c) A bird of prey.
(d) A child crying.
4. What happens to Malorie's rowboat at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) It breaks in half.
(b) It runs into the bank.
(c) It becomes flooded with water.
(d) It tips over.
5. How does Tom look when he returns from the excursion with Felix?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of liquor does Malorie drink when she finds the bar?
2. Who placed the ad for the safe house in Riverbridge?
3. What do Shannon and Malorie see outside of their window?
4. Why does Malorie think that Gary knew they were in the house?
5. Where does Jules find the second dog on his and Tom's excursion?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)