|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were incidents of "The Problem" first reported?
(a) South Carolina.
2. How many months pregnant is Malorie when Tom and Jules first leave the house?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. What does Malorie hear in the rowboat in Chapter 18?
(a) A child crying.
(b) A bird of prey.
(c) A man screaming.
(d) A wolf.
4. Where is the place in Riverbridge advertised?
(a) A newspaper.
(c) A text message to Malorie.
(d) A facebook post.
5. How many buckets of water are fetched by Felix from the well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the DJ that the group listens to?
2. What happened to the owner of the safe house?
3. What does Don say that angers the housemates in Chapter 20?
4. Where do Malorie's parents live?
5. What do Tom and Jules bring with them outside of the house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)