|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jules talk about while Felix is outside at the well?
(a) Jules talks about his old job fixing cars.
(b) Jules talks about his goals in life.
(c) Jules talks about his previous girlfriends.
(d) Jules talks about his fears.
2. What does Tom bring back from his second excursion?
(a) A frozen ham.
(b) Canned crabmeat.
(c) A live chicken.
(d) Smoked salmon.
3. Who placed the ad for the safe house in Riverbridge?
4. How does Tom mark their lawn before leaving?
(a) A stake.
(b) A broomstick.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A guitar.
5. What is tied around Felix's waist?
(a) A rope.
(b) A sweatshirt.
(c) An inflatable pool toy.
(d) Chicken wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malorie ask herself while rowing?
2. What advice does Tom give Malorie in Chapter 12?
3. What breed of dog does Jules find while on his and Tom's excursion?
4. What does the Boy ask for in Chapter 11?
5. With what device did George plan to investigate the creatures?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)