1. What kind of car do Malorie and her sister drive to the drug store?
(a) A Ford Taurus.
(b) A 1999 Ford Festiva.
(c) A Toyota Camry.
(d) A Chevy truck.
2. Who does Malorie suspect is the father of her child?
(a) Arthur Price.
(b) Henry Martin.
(c) Calvin Harris.
(d) Joe Dodge.
3. What is the name of the cashier when Malorie buys her pregnancy test?
4. What news network does Malorie NOT watch with her sister?
(c) Fox News.
(d) Entertainment Tonight.
5. What does Malorie's text message to her child's father say?
(a) "I'm sorry I broke up with you."
(b) "Have you been cheating on me?"
(c) "Important stuff. Call when you can."
(d) "Do you still love me?"
6. What is in Riverbridge?
(a) Her boyfriend's home.
(b) A police station.
(c) A fire station.
(d) A refuge.
7. Where is the place in Riverbridge advertised?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A text message to Malorie.
(d) A facebook post.
This section contains 4,124 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)