|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lipsha go after his van won't start?
(a) To the arcade.
(b) To a bookstore.
(c) To the prison.
(d) To the mall.
2. Where does Lipsha put his bingo winnings?
(a) Into a joint account with Lyman.
(b) Into Shawnee's mailbox.
(c) Into buying toys for Redford.
(d) Under his mattress.
3. Who says, "It is calm, so calm"?
4. How does Gerry Nanapush make it through his time in prison?
(a) By writing.
(b) By dreaming.
(c) By singing.
(d) By fighting.
5. Whom does Lipsha agree to meet in Fargo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu do as she is taken to the police cars?
2. How many marshals escort Gerry on the plane ride?
3. What does Gerry ask during his plane ride?
4. Where do Lipsha and Lyman go to eat in Chapter 14?
5. Henry used to do what after winning a competition?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shawnee act after coming home from the powwow?
2. What happens between Lipsha and the motel Bible in Chapter 14?
3. What happens when Lulu is arrested?
4. What makes Shawnee feel warm in her apartment at school?
5. What vision does Lipsha see of Lyman's future bingo hall?
6. What happens to Lipsha during his spiritual fast?
7. What do Zelda and Xavier do when the meet in Chapter 23?
8. How does Albertine try to defend Shawnee and Redford in Chapter 19?
9. What happens during Lipsha's dream that he is prison?
10. What happens after Gerry leaves Lipsha on the side of the road?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)