|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it at the end of Chapter 21?
2. Why does Lipsha want the stuffed toucan?
(a) For a souvenir.
(b) For Shawnee.
(c) To give to Redford.
(d) To sell.
3. Lyman used to be jealous of what?
(a) Henry's dance abilities.
(b) Henry's friends.
(c) Henry's clothing.
(d) Henry's kindness.
4. Who says, "I don't want to live"?
5. Whom does Lipsha agree to meet in Fargo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the police officer and social worker step onto the aunts' property?
2. What does the police officer do to Mary Fred when he sees her in the shed?
3. What does Gerry ask during his plane ride?
4. What happens after Lyman fasts for three days?
5. What does Lipsha ask Shawnee in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lipsha during his spiritual fast?
2. Describe the memory Shawnee has of her father during the powwow.
3. How does Lulu prepare for the visit from the federal agents?
4. Why does Lyman dance during his fast?
5. What does the police officer say to Mary Fred before he can see her in the shed?
6. What happens between Lipsha and the motel Bible in Chapter 14?
7. What do Zelda and Xavier do when the meet in Chapter 23?
8. What vision does Lipsha see of Lyman's future bingo hall?
9. What happens when Lipsha checks the Dumpster for his father?
10. What do Albertine and Zelda talk about when they are alone in Chapter 19?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)