|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zelda feel she should take care of Redford when Shawnee goes to school?
(a) Shawnee's forgetfulness.
(b) Shawnee's relationship with Lipsha.
(c) Shawnee's mistakes.
(d) Shawnee's lack of money.
2. What does Shawnee remember her father rubbing on her arms and neck?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A towel.
(d) A feather.
3. What does Redford do at the end of Chapter 15?
4. Why is Lipsha seeking spiritual enlightenment in Chapter 17?
(a) To get closer to Shawnee.
(b) To entertain himself.
(c) To become a better businessman.
(d) To fix his medicine.
5. Henry used to do what after winning a competition?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Tease Lyman.
(c) Hug Lyman.
(d) Buy dinner for his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lipsha put his bingo winnings?
2. What did Albertine study in school?
3. Why won't Lipsha's van start after he leaves the arcade?
4. How does Redford envision the coming danger while he is staying at his aunts'?
5. What is Gerry's plan to be able to leave Fargo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Lipsha and the motel Bible in Chapter 14?
2. How does Albertine try to defend Shawnee and Redford in Chapter 19?
3. What happens during Gerry's plane ride?
4. How are Shawnee's performances at the powwow?
5. What happens to Lipsha during his spiritual fast?
6. Describe the memory Shawnee has of her father during the powwow.
7. Why does Lipsha take up an interest in religion?
8. What does Zelda do when she thinks she is having a heart attack?
9. What makes Shawnee feel warm in her apartment at school?
10. What does the police officer say to Mary Fred before he can see her in the shed?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)