|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the slot machine treat Lyman in his dream?
(a) He loses every time.
(b) He wins every time.
(c) The slot machine tries to run away.
(d) The slot machine breaks.
2. Where did Four Soul get her name?
(a) She had one soul for each direction.
(b) She had multiple personalities.
(c) She needed more soul in her life.
(d) She possessed more souls than she should have.
3. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Soil.
(b) Four Seasons.
(c) Four Corners.
(d) Four Ways.
4. What does Lyman spend the entire night before his business meeting doing?
(a) Drinking at a bar.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Smoking Nector's pipe.
(d) Playing blackjack.
5. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
(a) Out of fear.
(b) Out of love.
(c) Out of duty.
(d) Out of respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What financial advice does Lyman give Lipsha?
2. Why does Lipsha give Shawnee money at the hotel?
3. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
4. Whom does Shawnee call for help when she is detained at the Canadian border?
5. What does Albertine shout at the TV as she watches the documentary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What catches Albertine's attention when she is watching a documentary?
2. How is Lipsha's relationship with Lyman complicated?
3. Why is Shawnee conflicted over her feelings for Lipsha?
4. What happened to Xavier the night he proposed to Zelda?
5. Why does Lipsha dislike his job?
6. What does Albertine know about the name Four Soul?
7. What happens when Lipsha admits that he needs love medicine?
8. What happened when Lipsha tried to heal Russell Kashpaw?
9. What makes Lipsha feel jealous when he visits Shawnee in Chapter 9?
10. What happens when Lipsha feels that he sees his dead mother?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)