|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Gerry Nanapush make it through his time in prison?
a) By singing.
b) By writing.
c) By fighting.
d) By dreaming.
2. How is Shawnee's apartment at school described?
3. How does Lipsha describe what saved him from drowning as a baby?
a) Part human, part wind.
b) Part animal, part tree.
c) Part human, part spirit.
d) Part spirit, part evil.
4. How does Xavier Toose add steam to the sweat lodge?
a) He boils an open pot of water.
b) He pours water on hot rocks.
c) He uses his tears.
d) He lets the fog in from outside.
5. Why is Lyman angry with Lipsha...
This section contains 504 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)