|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "I don't hate the old lady. I understand her"?
2. What is Lulu wearing when the federal agents come to her house?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) Traditional Native American clothing.
(c) A formal gown.
3. Where does Lipsha wait in Chapter 7, hoping to run into Shawnee?
(a) The post office.
(b) The library.
(c) The laundromat.
(d) The bingo hall.
4. Why does Gerry leave Lipsha on the side of the road?
(a) To drive off with his mother.
(b) Because they got in a fight.
(c) Because Lipsha told him to leave.
(d) To go find help.
5. What does Lipsha do when Lyman calls him his brother?
(a) He can't make eye contact.
(b) He laughs in his face.
(c) He is at a loss for words.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lulu bet in bingo?
2. What does Shawnee do during her breaks at the powwow?
3. Where has Shawnee gone in Chapter 22?
4. What financial advice does Lyman give Lipsha?
5. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)