|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shawnee do during her breaks at the powwow?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She feasts.
(d) She meets many white people.
2. What does Shawnee nickname Lipsha?
(a) Mr. Wrong.
(b) Mr. Money.
(c) Mr. Healer.
(d) Mr. Pipe.
3. Where was Lipsha left by his mother?
(a) On the steps of a church.
(b) To drown in a marsh.
(c) Behind the hospital.
(d) At his grandmother's house.
4. What does Shawnee remember her father rubbing on her arms and neck?
(a) A feather.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A towel.
(d) A bird.
5. Why are the people of the reservation concerned about the young white boy using an umbrella?
(a) Because children aren't allowed to carry their own umbrellas.
(b) Because it isn't raining.
(c) Because children receive knowledge from rain hitting their heads.
(d) Because the umbrella belongs to someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zelda say she knew before the dance?
2. What job does Jewett Parker Tatro have?
3. What does Lyman offer Lipsha for his pipe?
4. Why does Gerry drive the car off the side of the road?
5. Why is Lyman going to see Xavier Toose?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)