|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
(a) Bartender at a night club.
(b) Cleaning Lyman's bingo hall.
(c) Worker at the post office.
(d) Usher at a movie theater.
2. What does Lipsha call the money he makes off of June's bingo tickets?
3. Who tells Lyman, "This time don't sell out for a barrel of weevil-shot flour and a mossy pork"?
4. What does Mary Fred do when the police officer steps near her in the shed?
(a) She kneels before him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She throws a rake at him.
(d) She attacks him.
5. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
(a) At the university.
(b) At the library.
(c) At the church.
(d) At her aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albertine say her mother was known for?
2. Where is Xavier Toose's house?
3. What does Albertine tell Lipsha about the negatives in her life in Chapter 20?
4. Where do June and her brother usually sleep when their mother's boyfriend is over?
5. Lyman used to be jealous of what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)