|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsha ask Shawnee in Chapter 17?
(a) He asks her out on a second date.
(b) He asks her what her problem is.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He asks her why she has been avoiding him.
2. Why are the people of the reservation concerned about the young white boy using an umbrella?
(a) Because children aren't allowed to carry their own umbrellas.
(b) Because the umbrella belongs to someone else.
(c) Because children receive knowledge from rain hitting their heads.
(d) Because it isn't raining.
3. What test did Lipsha do well at?
(a) Spelling test.
(c) Pre-college test.
(d) Driving test.
4. What is Lulu wearing when the federal agents come to her house?
(a) A formal gown.
(b) Traditional Native American clothing.
(d) A bathrobe.
5. When Lyman wakes he can't tell if it was a dream or if he was where?
(a) At Zelda's house.
(b) In his back yard.
(c) In his kitchen.
(d) Out of his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the gathering Lipsha attends at the end of Chapter 1?
2. How does Redford envision the coming danger while he is staying at his aunts'?
3. What does the narrator say Albertine did not escape?
4. What does Lipsha do when Lyman calls him his brother?
5. Who says, "I don't want to live"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)