|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lipsha left by his mother?
(a) Behind the hospital.
(b) At his grandmother's house.
(c) To drown in a marsh.
(d) On the steps of a church.
2. Whom does Zelda have talk to Lipsha at the gathering?
3. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
(a) Gerry Nanapush.
(b) Lulu Lamartine.
(c) The president of her college.
(d) A long-lost cousin.
4. What does Zelda call Redford?
(a) "That boy."
(b) "The problem."
(c) "Our boy."
(d) "Someone's mistake."
5. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) To the feeling of being slapped.
(b) To her brother's yelling.
(c) To the feeling of being thrown.
(d) To her mother's crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
2. Why is Lyman angry with Lipsha when he visits Shawnee?
3. Where is Xavier Toose's house?
4. Why are the people of the reservation concerned about the young white boy using an umbrella?
5. What does Lyman ask Lipsha to do for his dream bingo hall?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)