|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyman tell Lipsha that Shawnee would dislike about him?
(a) His playing too much bingo.
(b) His attempt to trade his pipe for her affection.
(c) His secret drinking during work hours.
(d) His van, which is totaled.
2. On what does the skunk judge Lipsha?
(a) His lust for Shawnee.
(b) His loss of medicine.
(c) His slowness to learn.
(d) His addiction to gambling.
3. What does Shawnee admit to herself in Chapter 10?
(a) That she will marry Lyman.
(b) That she is afraid to move out.
(c) That she regrets meeting Lipsha.
(d) That she has fallen for Lipsha.
4. Where is the gathering Lipsha attends at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A country club.
(b) Someone's basement.
(c) A hall.
(d) A high school gym.
5. What does Shawnee remember her father rubbing on her arms and neck?
(a) A towel.
(b) A bird.
(c) A feather.
(d) A butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gerry Nanapush make it through his time in prison?
2. Why does Lyman feel he should have Lipsha's pipe?
3. What does Lyman ask Lipsha to do for his dream bingo hall?
4. What part of Albertine's bloodline does she search through in Chapter 3?
5. What does Lipsha call the money he makes off of June's bingo tickets?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)