|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsha fear as he walks on ancestral grounds in Chapter 11?
(a) That the ancestors will turn Shawnee against him.
(b) That his bad deeds will catch up with him.
(c) That he'll lose all of his power.
(d) That the huge bingo hall plan won't work.
2. What is the bingo hall's grand prize?
(a) A new house.
(b) A set of watches.
(c) Free dinner for a month.
(d) A luxury van.
3. To whom does Lipsha turn for guidance with his medicinal abilities?
4. What does Albertine say her mother was known for?
(a) Gifts and charity.
(b) Cruelty and judgment.
(c) Humor and smiles.
(d) Rudeness and isolation.
5. How does Lulu bet in bingo?
(a) Lower than most.
(b) She doesn't play bingo.
(c) The same as the other players.
(d) Higher than most.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Redford's aunts' house with a police officer and social worker?
2. Where is Xavier Toose's house?
3. Shawnee says she feels like she never came down from what?
4. Where does the narrator assume Shawnee's sisters are at the gathering?
5. How does the slot machine treat Lyman in his dream?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)