|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) To her brother's yelling.
(b) To her mother's crying.
(c) To the feeling of being slapped.
(d) To the feeling of being thrown.
2. Shawnee says she feels like she never came down from what?
(a) Her fear of dancing in the powwow.
(b) Her time spent with Lipsha.
(c) The tree she climbed with her father.
(d) Her father's arms throwing her in the air.
3. What does Lipsha want to tell the officer about the pipe he finds?
(a) Not to disrespect the sacred item.
(b) Not to break the sacred item.
(c) That he can keep it as a bribe.
(d) That it's ancient.
4. Why is Lyman going to see Xavier Toose?
(a) To try to have a vision.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To eat a great meal.
(d) To fight him.
5. Why did the Chippewa come to Albertine's reservation?
(a) The U.S. government forced them.
(b) They were lost.
(c) In search of money and friends.
(d) In search of food and land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
2. Why is Lyman wearing Henry's clothes?
3. Whose face does Lyman not see on the slot machine?
4. What does Lipsha say brought him back to the reservation?
5. Why is Lipsha seeking spiritual enlightenment in Chapter 17?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)