|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lyman feel he should have Lipsha's pipe?
(a) Because Nector was his biological father.
(b) Because he has a son.
(c) Because he respects it more than Lipsha.
(d) Because he is older.
2. Where does Lipsha put his bingo winnings?
(a) Into buying toys for Redford.
(b) Into a joint account with Lyman.
(c) Into Shawnee's mailbox.
(d) Under his mattress.
3. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Corners.
(b) Four Ways.
(c) Four Soil.
(d) Four Seasons.
4. Who rescued Lipsha as a child?
(a) Marie Kashpaw.
(b) Ray Toose.
(c) June Morrissey.
(d) Lulu Lamartine.
5. What does June eat out of the oven before walking to the school bus?
(b) Burnt crumbs.
(c) Part of a pie.
(d) Roasted vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lipsha wait in Chapter 7, hoping to run into Shawnee?
2. What does Lyman do with Nector's pipe at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Whom does Lipsha wish he could carry himself like?
4. What test did Lipsha do well at?
5. Whose face does Lyman not see on the slot machine?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)