|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Seasons.
(b) Four Ways.
(c) Four Corners.
(d) Four Soil.
2. What do the people realize about the young white boy when the sun comes out?
(a) He isn't really white.
(b) He doesn't cast a shadow.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is much younger than they thought.
3. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) To the feeling of being thrown.
(b) To her mother's crying.
(c) To her brother's yelling.
(d) To the feeling of being slapped.
4. What does Lyman tell Lipsha that Shawnee would dislike about him?
(a) His playing too much bingo.
(b) His secret drinking during work hours.
(c) His attempt to trade his pipe for her affection.
(d) His van, which is totaled.
5. How does Fleur outsmart Jewett?
(a) With a magic trick.
(b) In a game of cards.
(c) With her money.
(d) She trades her worthless car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lipsha confesses to missing whom during his spiritual trip at Xavier's?
2. What does Lipsha ask Shawnee in Chapter 17?
3. Where does Lyman take a business trip?
4. Whom does Zelda have talk to Lipsha at the gathering?
5. What does Lipsha fear as he walks on ancestral grounds in Chapter 11?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)