|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
(a) Lyman Lamartine.
(b) Zelda's long-lost cousin.
(c) Elward Strong Ribs.
2. To what does Lipsha compare the light of Zelda's smile?
(a) That of the sun.
(b) That of a saint.
(c) That of the sea.
(d) That of a goddess.
3. What do the people realize about the young white boy when the sun comes out?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He doesn't cast a shadow.
(c) He isn't really white.
(d) He is much younger than they thought.
4. What makes Shawnee decide to move?
(a) She wants her own room.
(b) Lipsha's annoying her.
(c) Zelda's rule over her life.
(d) Redford's illness.
5. Why did the Chippewa come to Albertine's reservation?
(a) In search of money and friends.
(b) The U.S. government forced them.
(c) They were lost.
(d) In search of food and land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shawnee admit to herself about her relationship with Lyman?
2. What does Lyman do with Nector's pipe at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Why do Lipsha and Shawnee get stopped at the Canadian border?
4. How does Lulu feel about the way Marie raised Lipsha?
5. What do June's mother and her boyfriend do when they tell June there won't be any more running away?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)