|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lyman take a business trip?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
(d) Las Vegas.
2. Where was Lipsha left by his mother?
(a) Behind the hospital.
(b) To drown in a marsh.
(c) On the steps of a church.
(d) At his grandmother's house.
3. What does Albertine say her mother was known for?
(a) Cruelty and judgment.
(b) Rudeness and isolation.
(c) Gifts and charity.
(d) Humor and smiles.
4. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) A Mexican restaurant.
(d) His apartment.
5. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
(a) Gerry Nanapush.
(b) Lulu Lamartine.
(c) The president of her college.
(d) A long-lost cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does June eat out of the oven before walking to the school bus?
2. What did Shawnee's mother do after her father died?
3. What does Lipsha call the money he makes off of June's bingo tickets?
4. Why do Lipsha and Shawnee get stopped at the Canadian border?
5. What test did Lipsha do well at?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)