|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsha fear as he walks on ancestral grounds in Chapter 11?
(a) That he'll lose all of his power.
(b) That the huge bingo hall plan won't work.
(c) That the ancestors will turn Shawnee against him.
(d) That his bad deeds will catch up with him.
2. What is the name of the hotel Lyman stays in during his business trip?
(a) Regents Express.
(b) Pharoah's Golden Cup.
(c) Days Inn.
(d) Sands Regency.
3. What type of documentary does Albertine watch the night she can't fall asleep?
(a) One on bacteria.
(b) One on the oceans.
(c) One on Native American reservations.
(d) One on jails.
4. Who says: "I don't hate the old lady. I understand her"?
5. How does Lipsha describe his aunt Zelda?
(a) Difficult to understand.
(b) More of a force than a person.
(c) Sneaky but kindhearted.
(d) Like a second mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipsha give Shawnee money at the hotel?
2. What does the narrator say Albertine did not escape?
3. What does Lipsha call the money he makes off of June's bingo tickets?
4. Who took Shawnee and Redford in?
5. From whom does Lipsha feels he needs a blessing in order to have a union with Shawnee?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)