|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shawnee admit to herself in Chapter 10?
(a) That she regrets meeting Lipsha.
(b) That she has fallen for Lipsha.
(c) That she will marry Lyman.
(d) That she is afraid to move out.
2. What color car is Fleur in when she comes to town with a young white boy?
3. What does Lipsha want to tell the officer about the pipe he finds?
(a) That it's ancient.
(b) Not to break the sacred item.
(c) Not to disrespect the sacred item.
(d) That he can keep it as a bribe.
4. How does Shawnee plan to get money to move out?
(a) Win at bingo.
(b) Win a powwow dance contest.
(c) Win a singing contest.
(d) Win the lottery.
5. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) His apartment.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Lipsha focus all his attention at the gathering in Chapter 2?
2. What is the bingo hall's grand prize?
3. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Who rescued Lipsha as a child?
5. Why do Lipsha and Shawnee get stopped at the Canadian border?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)