|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyman spend the entire night before his business meeting doing?
(a) Playing blackjack.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(c) Smoking Nector's pipe.
(d) Watching TV.
2. What does Shawnee nickname Lipsha?
(a) Mr. Money.
(b) Mr. Healer.
(c) Mr. Wrong.
(d) Mr. Pipe.
3. What does Zelda say she knew before the dance?
(a) That Lipsha would be there.
(b) That it would last all night.
(c) That the punch would be strong.
(d) That Shawnee would be the hit of the gathering.
4. Who is Albertine's mother?
(a) Shawnee Ray.
5. Whom does Zelda have talk to Lipsha at the gathering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
2. What does Lipsha call the money he makes off of June's bingo tickets?
3. Who took Shawnee and Redford in?
4. Where does Lipsha wait in Chapter 7, hoping to run into Shawnee?
5. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)