|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lulu's son?
(a) Ray Toose.
(b) Nectar Kapshaw.
(c) Lipsha Morrissey.
(d) Gerry Nanapush.
2. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Soil.
(b) Four Corners.
(c) Four Ways.
(d) Four Seasons.
3. Why does Lyman feel he should have Lipsha's pipe?
(a) Because he is older.
(b) Because Nector was his biological father.
(c) Because he has a son.
(d) Because he respects it more than Lipsha.
4. Where does Lyman take a business trip?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
(a) Usher at a movie theater.
(b) Bartender at a night club.
(c) Worker at the post office.
(d) Cleaning Lyman's bingo hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Lulu mail the "wanted" poster?
2. What does Shawnee admit to herself about her relationship with Lyman?
3. How does Lulu bet in bingo?
4. Where does Lipsha live?
5. What does Marie offer Lipsha as his inheritance?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)