|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
2. Where does the narrator assume Shawnee's sisters are at the gathering?
(a) In the bathroom smoking.
(b) Hiding from the boys.
(c) At home.
(d) Outside drinking.
3. What does Zelda tell Lipsha about Fleur?
(a) That she wanted to marry a white man.
(b) That she owned the first bingo hall.
(c) That she knew how to fly.
(d) That she tried to kill herself.
4. How does Lipsha describe his aunt Zelda?
(a) More of a force than a person.
(b) Difficult to understand.
(c) Sneaky but kindhearted.
(d) Like a second mother.
5. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
(a) Lyman Lamartine.
(b) Elward Strong Ribs.
(d) Zelda's long-lost cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Lipsha focus all his attention at the gathering in Chapter 2?
2. Where do June and her brother usually sleep when their mother's boyfriend is over?
3. What does Albertine say her mother was known for?
4. What does Shawnee nickname Lipsha?
5. What does the narrator say Albertine did not escape?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)