|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsha do for a living?
(b) Shovels sugar.
(c) Warden at a prison.
(d) He is unemployed.
2. What does Zelda tell Lipsha about Fleur?
(a) That she tried to kill herself.
(b) That she owned the first bingo hall.
(c) That she wanted to marry a white man.
(d) That she knew how to fly.
3. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Ways.
(b) Four Seasons.
(c) Four Soil.
(d) Four Corners.
4. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
(a) Out of duty.
(b) Out of love.
(c) Out of fear.
(d) Out of respect.
5. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
(a) Bartender at a night club.
(b) Worker at the post office.
(c) Usher at a movie theater.
(d) Cleaning Lyman's bingo hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie offer Lipsha as his inheritance?
2. What does Lipsha do in the middle of his job hunt?
3. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
5. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)