|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shawnee's mother do after her father died?
(a) Forced Shawnee to get married.
(b) Moved away from the reservation.
(c) Admitted that she was having an affair.
(d) Found a job in the city.
2. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
(a) At her aunt's house.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the university.
3. Where does Lipsha decide to take Shawnee for dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) An Italian restaurant.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
4. To whom does Lulu mail the "wanted" poster?
(a) Marie Kashpaw.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Gerry Nanapush.
(d) Lipsha Morrissey.
5. Where does Lipsha live?
(c) On a reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lipsha and Shawnee get stopped at the Canadian border?
2. Where was Lipsha left by his mother?
3. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
4. What does Lipsha want to tell the officer about the pipe he finds?
5. What part of Albertine's bloodline does she search through in Chapter 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)