|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Albertine's mother?
(d) Shawnee Ray.
2. Who is said to have a "foot on death's row"?
(a) Lipsha Morrissey.
(b) Lulu Lamartine.
(c) Fleur Pillager.
(d) Marie Kapshaw.
3. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
(b) Lyman Lamartine.
(c) Elward Strong Ribs.
(d) Zelda's long-lost cousin.
4. Why do Lipsha and Shawnee get stopped at the Canadian border?
(a) Because of a suspected marijuana seed.
(b) They have alcohol in the car.
(c) They are driving an old car.
(d) They don't have proper identification.
5. What part of Albertine's bloodline does she search through in Chapter 3?
(a) The Pillagers.
(b) The Lamartines.
(c) The Nanapushes.
(d) The Tooses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What test did Lipsha do well at?
2. Why did the Chippewa come to Albertine's reservation?
3. What does Lipsha do for a living?
4. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
5. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)