|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie offer Lipsha as his inheritance?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A rug.
(d) A box.
2. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
(a) Elward Strong Ribs.
(c) Zelda's long-lost cousin.
(d) Lyman Lamartine.
3. Who rescued Lipsha as a child?
(a) Marie Kashpaw.
(b) June Morrissey.
(c) Ray Toose.
(d) Lulu Lamartine.
4. Who is said to have a "foot on death's row"?
(a) Lulu Lamartine.
(b) Lipsha Morrissey.
(c) Marie Kapshaw.
(d) Fleur Pillager.
5. Where does the narrator assume Shawnee's sisters are at the gathering?
(a) In the bathroom smoking.
(b) At home.
(c) Hiding from the boys.
(d) Outside drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albertine shout at the TV as she watches the documentary?
2. To whom does Lulu mail the "wanted" poster?
3. What does Lipsha do for a living?
4. What does Albertine say her mother was known for?
5. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)