|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
(a) Lulu Lamartine.
(b) Gerry Nanapush.
(c) A long-lost cousin.
(d) The president of her college.
2. How does Lulu feel about the way Marie raised Lipsha?
(a) She feels that Marie raised him perfectly.
(b) She feels that Marie was too harsh with him.
(c) She feels that Marie spoiled him.
(d) She feels that Marie compared him to his mother too much.
3. How does Lipsha describe his aunt Zelda?
(a) More of a force than a person.
(b) Difficult to understand.
(c) Like a second mother.
(d) Sneaky but kindhearted.
4. What does Lipsha do for a living?
(a) Warden at a prison.
(c) Shovels sugar.
(d) He is unemployed.
5. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
(a) Out of duty.
(b) Out of fear.
(c) Out of respect.
(d) Out of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipsha say brought him back to the reservation?
2. What part of Albertine's bloodline does she search through in Chapter 3?
3. What does Lipsha do in the middle of his job hunt?
4. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
5. What does Zelda give Lipsha as a gift?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)