|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lulu going in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) To City Hall.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the post office.
(d) To the jail.
2. What does Lipsha want to tell the officer about the pipe he finds?
(a) Not to disrespect the sacred item.
(b) Not to break the sacred item.
(c) That it's ancient.
(d) That he can keep it as a bribe.
3. How does Lipsha describe his aunt Zelda?
(a) More of a force than a person.
(b) Like a second mother.
(c) Sneaky but kindhearted.
(d) Difficult to understand.
4. What is Shawnee Ray Toose also known as?
(a) Miss Smiley.
(b) Miss Big Cat.
(c) Miss Little Shell.
(d) Miss Tall One.
5. Where is the gathering Lipsha attends at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A country club.
(b) Someone's basement.
(c) A high school gym.
(d) A hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
2. What type of documentary does Albertine watch the night she can't fall asleep?
3. What does the narrator say Albertine did not escape?
4. Who took Shawnee and Redford in?
5. What does Zelda say she knew before the dance?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)