|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What test did Lipsha do well at?
(a) Spelling test.
(b) Driving test.
(d) Pre-college test.
2. On whom does Lipsha focus all his attention at the gathering in Chapter 2?
(b) Irene Toose.
(d) Shawnee Ray.
3. Where does the narrator assume Shawnee's sisters are at the gathering?
(a) Outside drinking.
(b) At home.
(c) Hiding from the boys.
(d) In the bathroom smoking.
4. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
(a) Zelda's long-lost cousin.
(b) Elward Strong Ribs.
(d) Lyman Lamartine.
5. Who is said to have a "foot on death's row"?
(a) Lulu Lamartine.
(b) Marie Kapshaw.
(c) Lipsha Morrissey.
(d) Fleur Pillager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipsha do for a living?
2. What does Lipsha want to tell the officer about the pipe he finds?
3. Who rescued Lipsha as a child?
4. Where is Lulu going in the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Why did Albertine leave school to visit the reservation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)