|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Lipsha tea and bean soup in Chapter 11?
(c) He makes it himself.
2. How does Zelda look back on taking Redford from his aunts?
(a) With regret.
(b) With worry.
(c) With pride.
(d) With fear.
3. Why is Lipsha seeking spiritual enlightenment in Chapter 17?
(a) To entertain himself.
(b) To become a better businessman.
(c) To fix his medicine.
(d) To get closer to Shawnee.
4. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
(a) Cleaning Lyman's bingo hall.
(b) Usher at a movie theater.
(c) Bartender at a night club.
(d) Worker at the post office.
5. What does Lipsha call his meeting with Shawnee in Chapter 9?
(a) Their "final meeting."
(b) Their "shadows meeting."
(c) Their "best meeting."
(d) Their "river walk meeting."
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Lipsha focus all his attention at the gathering in Chapter 2?
2. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
3. What does the police officer do to Mary Fred when he sees her in the shed?
4. How does Lipsha describe what saved him from drowning as a baby?
5. Who is June's mother?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)