|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Lyman fasts for three days?
(a) He dances.
(b) He cries.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He passes out.
2. What does Lipsha tell Shawnee about his tattoo?
(a) That it is meaningless.
(b) That it represents his mother.
(c) That he got it for her.
(d) That it didn't hurt that much.
3. What season is it at the end of Chapter 21?
4. What does Zelda say she knew before the dance?
(a) That Shawnee would be the hit of the gathering.
(b) That it would last all night.
(c) That Lipsha would be there.
(d) That the punch would be strong.
5. What does Gerry ask during his plane ride?
(a) For his handcuffs to be loosened.
(b) For something to eat.
(c) For a pillow.
(d) For a Bible to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albertine tell Lipsha about the negatives in her life in Chapter 20?
2. What did Zelda's father do to Lulu's house?
3. To whom does Lipsha turn for guidance with his medicinal abilities?
4. Who is the father of Shawnee Ray's son, Redford?
5. Why are the people of the reservation concerned about the young white boy using an umbrella?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)