|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) To the feeling of being slapped.
(b) To her mother's crying.
(c) To the feeling of being thrown.
(d) To her brother's yelling.
2. Whom does Shawnee call for help when she is detained at the Canadian border?
3. What does Lyman do with Nector's pipe at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Gives it away.
(b) Loses it.
(c) Breaks it.
(d) Pawns it.
4. What does Zelda tell Lipsha about Fleur?
(a) That she owned the first bingo hall.
(b) That she wanted to marry a white man.
(c) That she knew how to fly.
(d) That she tried to kill herself.
5. Where does June go to avoid her angry mother?
(a) To a hill.
(b) To a park.
(c) To a tree.
(d) To a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of documentary does Albertine watch the night she can't fall asleep?
2. Where does Lyman take a business trip?
3. What does Lyman offer Lipsha for his pipe?
4. What does Lyman spend the entire night before his business meeting doing?
5. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)