|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator assume Shawnee's sisters are at the gathering?
(a) At home.
(b) Outside drinking.
(c) In the bathroom smoking.
(d) Hiding from the boys.
2. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
(a) At the church.
(b) At the library.
(c) At the university.
(d) At her aunt's house.
3. Whom does Shawnee call for help when she is detained at the Canadian border?
4. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Corners.
(b) Four Ways.
(c) Four Seasons.
(d) Four Soil.
5. How does Lipsha describe his aunt Zelda?
(a) Sneaky but kindhearted.
(b) More of a force than a person.
(c) Difficult to understand.
(d) Like a second mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lipsha wish he could carry himself like?
2. Why does Lyman feel he should have Lipsha's pipe?
3. Where do June and her brother usually sleep when their mother's boyfriend is over?
4. What does Lyman do with Nector's pipe at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)