|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Albertine's mother?
(c) Shawnee Ray.
2. Why did the Chippewa come to Albertine's reservation?
(a) The U.S. government forced them.
(b) In search of money and friends.
(c) They were lost.
(d) In search of food and land.
3. What does Albertine shout at the TV as she watches the documentary?
(b) "How could you?"
(d) "Please end!"
4. Where do June and her brother usually sleep when their mother's boyfriend is over?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In a park.
(c) In a car.
(d) In the bush.
5. What does Lyman spend the entire night before his business meeting doing?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(c) Playing blackjack.
(d) Smoking Nector's pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Albertine did not escape?
2. Where does Lyman take a business trip?
3. What part of Albertine's bloodline does she search through in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the hotel Lyman stays in during his business trip?
5. What job does Lipsha take in Chapter 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)