|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
(a) Lulu Lamartine.
(b) The president of her college.
(c) Gerry Nanapush.
(d) A long-lost cousin.
2. Where does Albertine search through her family's records?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the university.
(c) At her aunt's house.
(d) At the church.
3. Why did the Chippewa come to Albertine's reservation?
(a) In search of money and friends.
(b) The U.S. government forced them.
(c) They were lost.
(d) In search of food and land.
4. What does Lyman do with Nector's pipe at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Gives it away.
(b) Loses it.
(c) Pawns it.
(d) Breaks it.
5. To what does Lipsha compare the light of Zelda's smile?
(a) That of a saint.
(b) That of the sun.
(c) That of the sea.
(d) That of a goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipsha say brought him back to the reservation?
2. What does Albertine wear at the gathering?
3. What does Lyman tell Lipsha that Shawnee would dislike about him?
4. What does Lyman spend the entire night before his business meeting doing?
5. What do June's mother and her boyfriend do when they tell June there won't be any more running away?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)