|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ancestor's name does Albertine take on at the naming ceremony?
(a) Four Corners.
(b) Four Soil.
(c) Four Ways.
(d) Four Seasons.
2. What does Albertine say she sought in school?
3. What does the police officer do to Mary Fred when he sees her in the shed?
(a) Yells for help.
(b) Kicks her.
(c) Shoots her with his gun.
(d) Hits her with his gun.
4. Why are the people of the reservation concerned about the young white boy using an umbrella?
(a) Because children receive knowledge from rain hitting their heads.
(b) Because the umbrella belongs to someone else.
(c) Because children aren't allowed to carry their own umbrellas.
(d) Because it isn't raining.
5. How does Redford envision the coming danger while he is staying at his aunts'?
(a) A small, hidden dagger.
(b) A loud banging.
(c) A round ball of light.
(d) A big metal object.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does June wake up at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Who is June's mother?
3. Whom does Albertine recognize in the documentary?
4. What do the people realize about the young white boy when the sun comes out?
5. What does Lipsha tell Shawnee about his tattoo?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)