|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lulu bet in bingo?
(a) Lower than most.
(b) The same as the other players.
(c) She doesn't play bingo.
(d) Higher than most.
2. Where does Lipsha wait in Chapter 7, hoping to run into Shawnee?
(a) The bingo hall.
(b) The post office.
(c) The laundromat.
(d) The library.
3. How many marshals escort Gerry on the plane ride?
4. What does Gerry ask during his plane ride?
(a) For a pillow.
(b) For a Bible to read.
(c) For something to eat.
(d) For his handcuffs to be loosened.
5. Why does Lipsha give Shawnee money at the hotel?
(a) So she feels insulted.
(b) To give her gas money.
(c) To help further her career.
(d) So she can get a cab ride home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipsha do when Lyman calls him his brother?
2. How does Gerry Nanapush make it through his time in prison?
3. Where does Lipsha put his bingo winnings?
4. What is the bingo hall's grand prize?
5. What season is it at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)