• Lulu goes to the post office and takes down a wanted poster of her son.
• Lulu makes a copy of the poster and mails it to her grandson as a warning about his life.
• Lipsha was promising as a youth, but grew into a man without a stable job or future.
• When Lipsha receives the wanted poster of his father, he gets the hint.
• Lipsha heads back to the reservation where he grew up and attends a gathering at which he realizes that he does not fit into any group.
• At the gathering, Lipsha is drawn to Shawnee.
• Lipsha talks to Zelda, his aunt, who gives him a gift of fruitcake.
• Lipsha fears that his interest in Shawnee will further complicate his relationship with Lyman.
• Shawnee talks to Lipsha and leaves him in a fog of hope and dreams.
• Albertine attends a naming ceremony at...
This section contains 1,806 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)