Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the one sailor who does not get along with Billy Budd on his old ship?
(a) Red Whiskers.
(b) Yellow Moustache.
(c) Black Beard.
(d) Baby Face.
2. Where does the one sailor that does not like Billy Budd stick a knife on Billy's body?
(a) In his neck.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his back.
(d) In his ribs.
3. Which character is killed at the Battle of Trafalgar?
(a) John Claggart.
(b) Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson.
(c) Billy Budd.
(d) Captain Graveling.
4. In what year does Billy Budd's story take place?
5. What is Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson wearing on the day that he dies?
(a) A feather hat.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) His war medals.
(d) A chained gold medallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Red Whiskers?
2. In chapter two, how does Billy react to his new shipmates?
3. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
4. In Chapter Three, while informing the reader about the histories of the sea, what does the narrator say about the sailors who mutinied against their captains in the historic mutinies that are mentioned?
5. What interesting fact is revealed about Billy Budd's childhood?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)