|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his car does Canino shoot?
(a) The tyres
(b) The windshield
(c) The side mirrors
(d) The petrol tank
2. What is the man's name?
(a) Harry Jones
(b) Peter Smith
(c) Davis Jones
(d) Harry Lime
3. Who doe Marlowe think has something on Vivian?
(a) The Kid
(b) Rusty Regan
(c) Eddie Mars
4. What color is the Plymouth?
5. Who is Marlowe trying to save?
(c) General Sternwood
(d) Mrs. Mars
6. Where did Agnes see Mars' wife?
(a) Big Sur
(b) New Mexico
(c) New York
7. How much money does Sternwood offer Marlowe to find Regan?
8. Who calls Marlowe in this chapter?
(b) Sternwood's butler
(d) Eddie Mars
9. Where does Marlowe take Vivian?
(a) A bar
(b) To the Sternwood's
(c) A diner
(d) His apartment
10. What color hair does Eddie's wife have?
11. How much money does Marlowe say that Eddie wants?
12. How many people are waiting for Marlowe?
13. What does Marlowe hear Harry say when he first arrives?
(c) Mars bar
14. Why did Mrs. Mars cut her hair?
(a) To prove her loyalty
(b) To perform as a man
(c) To help her hide
(d) For fashion
15. Where do Carmen and Marlowe go to practice shooting?
(a) A corn field
(b) A forest
(c) Abandoned oil wells
(d) An abandoned house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carmen sitting on?
2. What does Marlowe ask Carmen to do?
3. What does Marlow hide behind?
4. What does Marlowe do at home?
5. Who does Canino want to find?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)