|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound comes from Geiger's house?
(a) A gunshot
(b) A dog's bark
(c) A shout
(d) A scream
2. Who does Marlowe call in this chapter?
(b) Vivian Regan
(d) General Sternwood
3. What is the camera built into?
(a) The wall
(b) A totem pole
(c) The fridge
(d) The table
4. Who does Marlowe say would have no problem killing Brody?
(c) Eddie Mars
(d) Rusty Regan
5. What color hair does Eddie Mars have?
6. Who owns Gieger's house?
(b) Joe Brody
(c) General Sternwood
(d) Eddie Mars
7. What is inside the car?
(b) A dead body
(c) A cat
8. What does Marlowe demand from Brody?
9. What does Marlowe park his car?
(a) The bottom of the hill
(b) In a car park
(c) In Geiger's driveway
(d) The top of the hill
10. What is written in the blue book?
(a) General notes
(c) Names and addresses
11. What country is Rusty from?
12. Who does Marlowe find at Geiger's house?
13. What does the man hide behind in this chapter?
(a) A car
(b) A house
(c) A shed
(d) A tree
14. What kind of car pulls into Geiger's driveway?
(a) A Packard
(b) A Bentley
(c) A Volkswagon
(d) A Chevette
15. What was Vivian doing when Owen died?
(a) Playing black jack
(b) Playing roulette
(c) Driving back from New York
(d) Having dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marlowe insist that the Kid has a key?
2. Where does the truck go to?
3. When does the woman say Geiger will be back?
4. Who does Marlowe think is inside the car?
5. What kind of car does Brody say he saw outside of Geiger's house?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)