|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what page does Ben Hur have a duplicated line?
2. What is Owen's position with the Sternwood family?
3. Where is the woman hiding?
(a) In the loft
(b) Behind the setee
(c) Behind a curtain
(d) In the bathroom
4. Who does Marlowe talk to in chapter three?
(a) The Butler
5. Who is at the door?
(a) Rusty Regan
(b) Eddie Mars
6. What does Brody have?
(a) Geiger's clothes
(b) Geiger's photos
(d) Geiger's books
7. How much did the woman demand for the negative?
8. What is the name of the woman behind the curtain?
9. What is the name of the family he is working for?
10. What is missing from the camera?
(a) The negative
(b) A tripod
(c) A view finder
(d) The flash
11. What does Marlowe pretend to be selling?
12. What is written in the blue book?
(c) General notes
(d) Names and addresses
13. What does Marlowe go home to do?
(a) Feed his dog
(c) Call his mum
(d) Crack a code
14. What does Marlowe park his car?
(a) The top of the hill
(b) In a car park
(c) In Geiger's driveway
(d) The bottom of the hill
15. How many times is Brody shot?
(a) Three time
(d) Four times
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bedroom did the id move Geiger's body?
2. What sound comes from Geiger's house?
3. Where does the butler take Marlowe?
4. How many guns does Marlowe have at the end of the chapter?
5. What kind of car do the Sternwood's own?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)