|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
2. What is open in the bedroom when Ruth goes in to talk with Robert?
3. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
4. Who does Mary announce is coming to the hilltop at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Ruth react when Robert dies at the end of the play?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Robert tell Ruth about why...
This section contains 948 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)