|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
2. In the very last scene, Andrew tells Ruth they must:
3. What does Ruth tell Robert when she goes up to the hilltop?
4. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
5. What disease does Robert say he has?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Robert's view of his life. How does he feel he's come full circle to his original desires? What does he seem to expect in an afterlife?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the themes of bad luck/good luck. How do we see these themes used in the play? Who is most closely connected with bad luck and what does he hope for to turn his luck around?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is the sun used to symbolize hope? Discuss Robert's need to see the sun before he dies. Why is it important to him?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)