|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
(a) They are torn and dirty.
(b) They are gone.
(c) They are new and wrinkled.
(d) They are the wrong color.
2. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
(a) Grain business.
(b) Ship building.
3. What does Robert say about Ruth at the end of the play?
(a) She can live with her mother.
(b) She has suffered.
(c) She doesn't need anyone.
(d) She is mean.
4. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
(a) Excellent wines.
(b) Beautiful beaches.
(d) Good food.
5. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
2. What is open in the bedroom when Ruth goes in to talk with Robert?
3. What does Andrew suggest they hire to help out around the farm?
4. What does Andrew do immediately after Robert has died?
5. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)