|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say he'll do to help Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Write a letter of recommendation.
(b) Buy him some new books.
(c) Get him some water.
(d) Stay at the farm.
2. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who calls Ruth a "mad fool" as Robert is sick in bed?
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
(c) The specialist.
4. Who says "It's a free beginning--the start of my voyage?"
(c) Uncle Dick.
5. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(a) Captain Scott.
(b) Uncle Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uncle Dick tending in the port while Andrew is on the hilltop?
2. Why does Andrew call Ruth a murderess?
3. What does Ruth cover her face with after Robert dies?
4. What does Robert say he feels like he's been cooped up in all his life?
5. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)