|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert describe Andrew's letters that he wrote to them while he was on the voyage?
(a) Full of description.
(c) They came regularly.
(d) They were sketchy.
2. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(b) Captain Scott.
(c) Uncle Dick.
4. When Robert says to Ruth that he wants to start over again and move to the city, what profession does he want to take up?
5. Why does Robert feel happy at last in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He is free two wander eternally.
(b) He feels better.
(c) He just got a new book.
(d) He has more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Andrew grab before he leaves the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the setting of the last scene in the play?
4. What is the last word Robert says in the play?
5. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)