|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew place over Robert's heart at the end of the play?
(a) Ruth's handkerchief.
(b) A sheet.
(c) Robert's favorite blanket.
(d) His hand.
2. What does Andrew offer to lend Robert to get the farm back on its feet?
(a) Farm equipment.
(d) His tools.
3. How does Ruth react when Robert dies at the end of the play?
(a) Gives a cry of horror and springs to her feet.
(c) Weeps hysterically.
(d) Gets sick.
4. What does Andrew do immediately after Robert has died?
(a) Bends down on one knee besides the body.
(d) Calls 911.
5. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth say she feels like she's having in honor of Andrew's visit?
2. What does Andrew's rage change to at the end of the play when he is speaking to Ruth?
3. What does Ruth use to wipe Robert's lips after his coughing fit?
4. Who dies in the Mayo family after Andrew goes away?
5. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)