|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the Mayo family after Andrew goes away?
(b) Kate and Mary.
2. What tone of voice does Andrew use to speak to Ruth after Robert has died?
(a) A critical tone.
(b) A furious tone.
(c) A sad tone.
(d) A happy tone.
3. When Robert says to Ruth that he wants to start over again and move to the city, what profession does he want to take up?
4. What does Ruth say she feels like she's having in honor of Andrew's visit?
(a) Birthday celebration.
5. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
(a) He refuses to speak to him.
(b) He wants to come.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is noncommital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth cover her face with after Robert dies?
2. In the very last scene, Andrew tells Ruth they must:
3. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
4. What does Andrew's rage change to at the end of the play when he is speaking to Ruth?
5. What does Andrew do immediately after Robert has died?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)