|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) "Be Well."
(c) "So long."
(d) "Let's hope to God--."
2. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(b) Captain Scott.
(c) Uncle Dick.
3. Who is the last person to leave the stage at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
(a) His car won't start.
(b) There's a storm coming.
(c) He doesn't want to miss out on his mother's cooking.
(d) He's sick.
5. Who is furious with Ruth when Robert is shut up in the bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
(b) The specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert want Andrew to promise in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
3. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
4. What does Andrew place over Robert's heart at the end of the play?
5. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)