|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Dick tending in the port while Andrew is on the hilltop?
2. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
(a) He wants to come.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He refuses to speak to him.
(d) He is noncommital.
3. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
(b) Second officer.
4. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
(c) Uncle Dick.
(d) Mr. Mayo.
5. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who told Robert to go to the "far-off places" to be cured?
3. Who tells Andrew that the inside of Robert's lungs are bad?
4. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
5. What does Robert want Andrew to promise in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)