|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the last scene in the play?
(a) Section of country highway.
2. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
(a) Write a letter for him.
(b) Make a cake.
(c) Knit him a scarf.
3. What noise comes from Robert's throat in Scene 3, Act 2?
(a) A song.
(b) Rattling noise.
(d) A chuckle.
4. What does Andrew ask Ruth for in the last scene of the play?
(a) A smile.
(b) A warm hug.
(d) A photograph of Robert.
5. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert want Andrew to promise in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
3. What does Robert say about Ruth at the end of the play?
4. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How does Ruth react when Robert dies at the end of the play?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)