|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A biology center.
(b) The crackiest place in the whole state.
(c) A zoo.
(d) An animal clinic.
2. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
3. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(a) Captain Scott.
(c) Uncle Dick.
4. What doesn't Ruth want to tell Robert at the end of the play?
(a) She doesn't mean it when she says she hates him.
(b) She doesn't want to cook dinner.
(c) She is too tired to help with the farm.
(d) She is leaving on the next train.
5. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
(c) Second officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
2. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his love for her in the past?
3. What does Andrew offer to lend Robert to get the farm back on its feet?
4. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)