|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
2. Why does Robert feel happy at last in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He is free two wander eternally.
(b) He has more money.
(c) He just got a new book.
(d) He feels better.
3. What does Andrew's rage change to at the end of the play when he is speaking to Ruth?
4. What weather event does Andrew live through on the ship?
(b) Snow storm.
(c) Dry hot days.
(d) Ice storm.
5. When Robert says to Ruth that he wants to start over again and move to the city, what profession does he want to take up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Robert say he has?
2. What does Ruth use to wipe Robert's lips after his coughing fit?
3. What doesn't Ruth want to tell Robert at the end of the play?
4. What noise comes from Robert's throat in Scene 3, Act 2?
5. What tone of voice does Andrew use to speak to Ruth after Robert has died?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)