|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruth react when Robert dies at the end of the play?
(a) Weeps hysterically.
(b) Gives a cry of horror and springs to her feet.
(c) Gets sick.
2. Who strokes Mary's hair before they walk down from the hilltop to the house for dinner?
(d) Uncle Dick.
3. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
(b) Good food.
(c) Excellent wines.
(d) Beautiful beaches.
4. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The crackiest place in the whole state.
(b) A zoo.
(c) An animal clinic.
(d) A biology center.
5. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
2. What does Robert want Andrew to promise in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
4. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)