|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
(a) Mr. Mayo.
(c) Uncle Dick.
2. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
(b) Good fortune.
(d) A hot day.
3. Who dies in the Mayo family after Andrew goes away?
(d) Kate and Mary.
4. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
(c) Second officer.
5. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert suggest that Andrew avoids telling Ruth when they are talking on the hilltop?
2. What does Ruth tell Robert when she goes up to the hilltop?
3. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
4. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)