Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
2. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
3. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
4. Who is Andrew?
5. How long will Robert be at sea?
6. What does Andrew say is not part of Robert's nature when he is talking with him at the fence?
7. What kind of work does Andrew say he likes to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
This section contains 4,049 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)