|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He is noncommital.
(c) He wants to come.
(d) He refuses to speak to him.
2. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
(a) Make a cake.
(c) Knit him a scarf.
(d) Write a letter for him.
3. What is the weather at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
(c) Hired hand.
5. What is Uncle Dick tending in the port while Andrew is on the hilltop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cradles Robert's head in her lap?
2. What does Ruth cover her face with after Robert dies?
3. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
4. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
5. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)