|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dick Scott's title?
2. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
3. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They are torn and dirty.
(c) They are new and wrinkled.
(d) They are the wrong color.
4. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Throw him out.
(c) Give him breakfast.
(d) Make a new plan.
5. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He and his mother went ice skating.
(b) He and his dad liked to play checkers.
(c) He loved to color.
(d) He was a sickly child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Robert be at sea?
2. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
4. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)