|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's younger brother.
(b) Robert's twin.
(c) Robert's older brother.
(d) Robert's cousin.
2. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) An animal clinic.
(b) The crackiest place in the whole state.
(c) A biology center.
(d) A zoo.
3. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
(b) Knit him a scarf.
(c) Write a letter for him.
(d) Make a cake.
4. What promise does Andrew make to Robert at the end of the play?
(a) To give his books to the library.
(b) To read Robert's journals.
(c) That he will take care of Ruth.
(d) To try and write poetry.
5. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Robert say he has?
2. Who calls Ruth a "mad fool" as Robert is sick in bed?
3. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
4. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
5. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)