|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
2. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Sweetie pie.
(b) Little Miss Common Sense.
(d) Ruthie girl.
3. Who calls Ruth a "mad fool" as Robert is sick in bed?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) The specialist.
4. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
(a) Good fortune.
(b) A hot day.
5. What is Ruth reading when Robert comes in and watches her without her knowing in Act 2?
(a) A letter from Andrew.
(c) History book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
2. How old is Ruth?
3. How does Mr. Mayo respond when Andrew says he wants to see the world?
4. What is the medical specialist's name?
5. What does Andrew say is not part of Robert's nature when he is talking with him at the fence?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)