|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(a) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
2. What is open in the bedroom when Ruth goes in to talk with Robert?
(a) A jewelry box.
(b) The door.
(c) A drawer.
(d) The window.
3. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
(a) Mr. Mayo.
(d) Uncle Dick.
4. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
5. Who calls Ruth a "mad fool" as Robert is sick in bed?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) The specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
2. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
3. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
4. What noise comes from Robert's throat in Scene 3, Act 2?
5. Whose mind is described as "sinking back into that spent calm beyond the further troubling of any hope"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)