|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's younger brother.
(b) Robert's cousin.
(c) Robert's twin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
2. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Mrs. Scott.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
3. Who is joining the Mayo family for dinner at the beginning of the play?
(b) Uncle Matthew.
(c) Ruth and her mother.
4. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
(a) Robert is set on going on the voyage.
(b) Robert resents having to go.
(c) Robert is too scared to go.
(d) Robert doesn't want to go on the voyage.
5. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
(a) A hot day.
(d) Good fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Ruth want to tell Robert at the end of the play?
2. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
3. What does Mary notice about her mother at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the last word Robert says in the play?
5. What is the "El Paso?"
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)