|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew ask Ruth for in the last scene of the play?
(b) A warm hug.
(c) A smile.
(d) A photograph of Robert.
2. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
3. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
4. What is the last word Robert says in the play?
(c) "Play fair."
(d) "The truth."
5. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mind is described as "sinking back into that spent calm beyond the further troubling of any hope"?
2. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
3. What weather event does Andrew live through on the ship?
4. Who is laughing at Ben?
5. What does Ruth tell Andrew he must realize about her after Robert has died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)