|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew place over Robert's heart at the end of the play?
(a) His hand.
(b) Robert's favorite blanket.
(c) A sheet.
(d) Ruth's handkerchief.
2. What is the setting of the last scene in the play?
(b) Section of country highway.
3. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Top of a hill.
4. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
(a) There will be trouble.
(b) He is fine with the money he has.
(c) He'll come back next week.
(d) He can't wait.
5. What noise comes from Robert's throat in Scene 3, Act 2?
(a) Rattling noise.
(b) A song.
(c) A chuckle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Dick Scott's title?
3. What does Robert stumble into at the end of the play?
4. What does Andrew's rage change to at the end of the play when he is speaking to Ruth?
5. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)