|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say she feels like she's having in honor of Andrew's visit?
(a) Birthday celebration.
2. What does Andrew say to Ruth about his feelings for Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He's mad at him.
(b) He feels resentful.
(c) He loves Robert more than anyone in the world.
(d) He is jealous.
3. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
(b) Write a letter for him.
(c) Make a cake.
(d) Knit him a scarf.
4. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
(a) He has a million dollars put aside for the farm.
(b) He's not a rich man and lost most of his money gambling.
(c) He invested wisely in New York.
(d) He's a millionaire.
5. Who strokes Mary's hair before they walk down from the hilltop to the house for dinner?
(d) Uncle Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Atkins say that Mary inherited from her father?
2. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
3. What is the weather at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
5. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)