|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
2. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
3. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(c) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
4. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She agrees with Robert's impression.
(b) Robert should not make fun of Andrew.
(c) She laughs and teases Robert.
(d) She tears up Andrew's letter.
5. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) He doesn't believe in luck.
(b) Wonderful luck.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
2. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
3. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
5. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)