|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary announce is coming to the hilltop at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A man.
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
(d) Uncle Dick.
2. Who says the hills around the farm feel like a prison?
3. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) One year.
4. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
(a) Grain business.
(d) Ship building.
5. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weather event does Andrew live through on the ship?
2. Who is thin and unhealthy looking in Act 3?
3. When Robert is a child, what does he look at and get to know by heart?
4. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Mrs. Mayo say about Ruth and Andrew?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)