|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew's job on the ship?
(a) Deck hand.
(b) Deck swabber.
(d) Head officer.
2. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) What's going on?
(c) Anyone home?
(d) Where are you?
3. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
(a) There's a storm coming.
(b) He doesn't want to miss out on his mother's cooking.
(c) His car won't start.
(d) He's sick.
4. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
(c) Mr. Mayo.
5. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main room of the farmhouse look like in Act 2?
2. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
3. What does Robert suggest that Andrew avoids telling Ruth when they are talking on the hilltop?
4. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)