|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Three years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
2. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
3. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
4. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his love for her in the past?
(a) He doesn't know what to call it.
(b) It was the most important thing in his life.
(c) He hopes he can rekindle the flame.
(d) It was just "silly nonsense."
5. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
2. How old is Ruth?
3. Why does Ruth tremble in fright when she steps inside Robert's bedroom?
4. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
5. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)