|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is laughing at Ben?
(b) Farmers and farmhands.
2. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(b) Uncle Dick.
(c) Captain Scott.
3. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "Be Well."
(c) "So long."
(d) "Let's hope to God--."
4. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
5. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is furious with Ruth when Robert is shut up in the bedroom?
2. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
3. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
5. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)