|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ruth?
(a) Early twenties.
(d) Late thirties.
2. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
3. Who is thin and unhealthy looking in Act 3?
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) Dr. Fawcett.
4. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
5. Who calls Ruth a "mad fool" as Robert is sick in bed?
(b) The specialist.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Mayo describe Robert's farming abilities?
2. What does Andrew offer to lend Robert to get the farm back on its feet?
3. What does Ruth say she feels like she's having in honor of Andrew's visit?
4. What does Robert do after he lifts Ruth into his arms in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)