|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) Mrs. Mayo.
2. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
(a) He doesn't want to miss out on his mother's cooking.
(b) He's sick.
(c) His car won't start.
(d) There's a storm coming.
3. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who is furious with Ruth when Robert is shut up in the bedroom?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) The specialist.
5. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
(a) Good food.
(c) Beautiful beaches.
(d) Excellent wines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
2. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
3. How old is Ruth?
4. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
5. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)