|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Mayo respond when Andrew says he wants to see the world?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Andrew is running away from his own nature.
(c) Write back and tell us everything.
(d) Have fun.
2. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
(a) Mr. Mayo.
(c) Uncle Dick.
3. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) What's going on?
(c) Anyone home?
(d) Where are you?
4. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six years.
(d) Twelve years.
5. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
(a) The farm is too small a world.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He wants to get away from her.
(d) He hates being around his dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
2. What is Dick Scott's title?
3. What is Robert sitting on while he's on the hilltop with Mary, gazing at the horizon?
4. What does Andrew check on after dinner when he leaves the sitting room?
5. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)