|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Ruth and Robert send a telegraph to Andrew?
(a) They don't know how to send a telegraph.
(b) They can't afford it.
(c) They don't know where the telegraph office is.
(d) They can't think of what to say.
2. What does Andrew offer to lend Robert to get the farm back on its feet?
(a) His tools.
(b) Farm equipment.
3. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How does Robert describe Andrew's letters that he wrote to them while he was on the voyage?
(a) Full of description.
(b) They came regularly.
(d) They were sketchy.
5. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) An animal clinic.
(b) A zoo.
(c) The crackiest place in the whole state.
(d) A biology center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medical specialist's name?
2. What is open in the bedroom when Ruth goes in to talk with Robert?
3. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
4. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)