|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
(c) Sitting room.
2. What does Ruth tell Robert when she goes up to the hilltop?
(a) He is needed at a town meeting.
(b) The hired hand wants to speak to him.
(c) He has an important telephone call.
(d) Uncle Dick wants to speak with him.
3. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
(a) He doesn't have any feelings about it.
(b) It cuts him up a lot.
(c) He has to see a therapist.
(d) He is still mad at him.
4. What does the main room of the farmhouse look like in Act 2?
(b) Shabby and untidy.
(c) All new furniture.
(d) Newly painted.
5. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
(c) Grain business.
(d) Ship building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
2. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
4. How long will Robert be at sea?
5. What does Robert tell his father about the farm after he says he's not going on the voyage?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)