|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
(a) She would forget him.
(b) She would join a church group.
(c) Her heart would break.
(d) She would follow him.
2. Who is laughing at Ben?
(c) Farmers and farmhands.
3. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Stuffed animal.
4. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) He doesn't believe in luck.
(b) Wonderful luck.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Bad luck.
5. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's younger brother.
(b) Robert's twin.
(c) Robert's cousin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary notice about her mother at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
3. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
4. What does Andrew tell his father about Ruth in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)