|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
(a) "I knew it!"
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He curses them.
(d) "Good luck to you both."
2. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
(c) Flustered and giggly.
(d) Calm and relaxed.
3. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
4. What does Mrs. Mayo say her husband died of?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Stubbornness and a broken heart.
(d) Old age.
5. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
(a) Learn how to cook.
(b) More time to study biology.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) He'll make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charms Ruth about Robert's voice when he's telling the dreams of his childhood?
2. What is the "El Paso?"
3. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
4. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
5. What is Ruth reading when Robert comes in and watches her without her knowing in Act 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)