|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Top of a hill.
2. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
(d) The side of the road at twilight.
3. When Robert is a child, what does he look at and get to know by heart?
(a) Different sunsets.
(b) Dog breeds.
(c) Language study guides.
4. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Stuffed animal.
5. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(a) Dining room.
(d) Reading room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
2. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
3. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
4. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
5. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)