|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He doesn't love his mother.
(b) He hopes to see him soon.
(c) He is the best choice for the job.
(d) He's a liar and mean.
2. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
(b) Furniture store.
3. What does Robert do after he lifts Ruth into his arms in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Carries her to the road.
(b) Puts her on a bicycle.
(c) Places her in a car.
(d) Runs away with her.
4. What does Mrs. Mayo say her husband died of?
(a) Old age.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Stubbornness and a broken heart.
5. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his love for her in the past?
(a) It was the most important thing in his life.
(b) It was just "silly nonsense."
(c) He doesn't know what to call it.
(d) He hopes he can rekindle the flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
2. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What makes Captain Scott get out of breath in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
5. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)