|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
(a) At dinner.
(b) In the morning.
(c) Before dinner.
(d) After dinner when he returns home.
2. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. Who is laughing at Ben?
(a) Farmers and farmhands.
4. What does Uncle Dick say to Andrew about the way he spoke up to his father in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "You're rude."
(b) "You certainly put him in his place."
(c) "I like your spirit."
(d) "You were tough on him."
5. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person to leave the stage at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
3. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
4. What does Mrs. Mayo say in Act 2, Scene1 to defend Robert against Mrs. Atkins' criticisms?
5. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)