|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
(a) The farm is too small a world.
(b) He wants to get away from her.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He hates being around his dad.
2. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
3. What is Ben's job?
(d) Hired hand.
4. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Andrew say is not part of Robert's nature when he is talking with him at the fence?
(b) Book reading.
(c) Plowing and farming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
2. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When Robert is a child, what does he look at and get to know by heart?
4. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
5. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)