|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Mayo.
(b) Uncle Dick.
2. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) He doesn't believe in luck.
(d) Wonderful luck.
3. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
(c) Relief that Robert is not going on the voyage.
4. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
(d) The side of the road at twilight.
5. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(a) Reading room.
(b) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
2. Why does Ruth complain about her mother to Robert at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
4. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
5. Who is laughing at Ben?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)