|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(d) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
2. Who says the hills around the farm feel like a prison?
3. What is Dick Scott's title?
4. What is the weather at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
(a) "Good luck to you both."
(b) "I knew it!"
(c) He curses them.
(d) He says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What kind of work does Andrew say he likes to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Uncle Dick say to Andrew about the way he spoke up to his father in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
5. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)