|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
(b) Sitting room.
2. Who is laughing at Ben?
(c) Farmers and farmhands.
3. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
4. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
5. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Robert should not make fun of Andrew.
(b) She laughs and teases Robert.
(c) She tears up Andrew's letter.
(d) She agrees with Robert's impression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
2. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
3. What is Andrew's job on the ship?
4. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
5. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)