|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
2. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
(c) Furniture store.
3. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The dishwasher.
(b) The car.
(c) His hand.
(d) Mowing machine.
4. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He and his mother went ice skating.
(b) He and his dad liked to play checkers.
(c) He loved to color.
(d) He was a sickly child.
5. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
2. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
3. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
5. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)