|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
2. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
(a) She would follow him.
(b) She would forget him.
(c) Her heart would break.
(d) She would join a church group.
4. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
5. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Mrs. Scott.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayo say in Act 2, Scene1 to defend Robert against Mrs. Atkins' criticisms?
2. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
3. What does Robert do after he lifts Ruth into his arms in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How does Mr. Mayo respond when Andrew says he wants to see the world?
5. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)