|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert doing instead of eating his meal in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Listening to the radio.
(c) Watching TV.
2. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Sweetie pie.
(c) Little Miss Common Sense.
(d) Ruthie girl.
3. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Throw him out.
(c) Make a new plan.
(d) Give him breakfast.
4. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) Mrs. Mayo.
5. How old is Ruth?
(a) Early twenties.
(d) Late thirties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
2. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
3. Who says "We'll be late for supper, Rob?"
4. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
5. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)