|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew suggest his father do to get more help on the farm?
(a) Hire a man.
(b) Buy new equipment.
(c) Hire two men.
(d) Work harder.
2. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
(c) Mr. Mayo.
3. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She agrees with Robert's impression.
(b) She tears up Andrew's letter.
(c) She laughs and teases Robert.
(d) Robert should not make fun of Andrew.
4. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
(c) Sister and brother.
5. What is Dick Scott's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew?
2. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
3. Who says Andrew is a born farmer while talking after dinner?
4. What does Andrew check on after dinner when he leaves the sitting room?
5. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)