|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Mayo describe Robert's farming abilities?
(a) He was never cut out to be a farmer.
(b) He has good ideas.
(c) He's can milk the cows.
(d) He's a great farmer.
2. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
3. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
5. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
(c) On a fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
2. What kind of work does Andrew say he likes to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
4. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)