|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charms Ruth about Robert's voice when he's telling the dreams of his childhood?
(a) Its low, musical sound.
(b) Its high-pitched quality.
(c) His British accent.
(d) His gruff sound.
2. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
3. What is Ruth reading when Robert comes in and watches her without her knowing in Act 2?
(c) History book.
(d) A letter from Andrew.
4. What is Dick Scott's title?
5. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
(c) On a fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
2. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
3. How old is Ruth?
4. Who places himself between Mr. Mayo and Andrew when Mr. Mayo threatens to hit Andrew?
5. What does Mrs. Mayo say about Ruth and Andrew?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)