|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
(c) Sitting room.
2. Who is laughing at Ben?
(a) Farmers and farmhands.
3. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
(c) Hired hand.
4. What is Dick Scott's title?
5. What does Robert think the secret is to what he has been seeking at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruth accuse Robert of being jealous of Andrew?
2. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
3. Who says "Oh, Ruth, our love is sweeter than any distant dream?"
4. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
5. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)