|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
2. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Stuffed animal.
3. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
(c) Mr. Mayo.
4. Who is laughing at Ben?
(a) Farmers and farmhands.
5. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
(a) At dinner.
(b) Before dinner.
(c) In the morning.
(d) After dinner when he returns home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
2. What does Robert do after he lifts Ruth into his arms in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
4. What does Andrew check on after dinner when he leaves the sitting room?
5. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)