|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "We'll be late for supper, Rob?"
(b) Ruth's mother.
2. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
(a) More time to study biology.
(b) He'll make money.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Learn how to cook.
3. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
4. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Little Miss Common Sense.
(b) Sweetie pie.
(c) Ruthie girl.
5. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
2. Who is joining the Mayo family for dinner at the beginning of the play?
3. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
4. What does Robert do after he lifts Ruth into his arms in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who says "Oh, Ruth, our love is sweeter than any distant dream?"
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)