|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
2. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
(c) On a fence.
3. What charms Ruth about Robert's voice when he's telling the dreams of his childhood?
(a) His gruff sound.
(b) His British accent.
(c) Its low, musical sound.
(d) Its high-pitched quality.
4. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
(a) He wants to get away from her.
(b) The farm is too small a world.
(c) He hates being around his dad.
(d) He is in love with her.
5. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(b) Little Miss Common Sense.
(c) Sweetie pie.
(d) Ruthie girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
2. How long will Robert be at sea?
3. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
4. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
5. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)