Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew suggest they hire to help out around the farm?
(b) An experienced farmer.
2. What is the setting of the last scene in the play?
(a) Section of country highway.
3. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(d) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
4. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
5. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Andrew grab before he leaves the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does Ruth cover her face with after Robert dies?
3. What does Ruth use to wipe Robert's lips after his coughing fit?
4. Why does Andrew call Ruth a murderess?
5. Who does Mary announce is coming to the hilltop at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)