|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
2. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
(a) A hot day.
(d) Good fortune.
3. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
4. Why does Ruth accuse Robert of being jealous of Andrew?
(a) Becuase he has better hair.
(b) Because he is taller.
(c) Because he is older.
(d) Because Andrew has made a man of himself.
5. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dick Scott's title?
2. What is the medical specialist's name?
3. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who says "Oh, Ruth, our love is sweeter than any distant dream?"
5. What kind of business does Andrew want to get into in Argentina?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)