|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert suggest that Andrew avoids telling Ruth when they are talking on the hilltop?
(a) That he doesn't love her.
(b) That he hopes she will return to Argentina with him.
(c) That he will always love her.
(d) That he wants her to be his wife.
2. What does Andrew suggest his father do to get more help on the farm?
(a) Hire a man.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Hire two men.
(d) Buy new equipment.
3. What is the "El Paso?"
(b) A ship bound for Buenos Aires.
(c) Mexican resturaunt.
(d) Store in town.
4. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Mrs. Scott.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
5. What is Andrew smoking in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is Andrew's job on the ship?
4. What does Andrew say to Ruth about his feelings for Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What disease does Robert say he has?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)