|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayo say her husband died of?
(a) Old age.
(b) Stubbornness and a broken heart.
(d) Heart attack.
2. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
(a) Wide open spaces.
(b) Long lost cousin.
3. Who is the last person to leave the stage at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
5. How old is Ruth?
(a) Early twenties.
(b) Late thirties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What item does Andrew grab before he leaves the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who says he doesn't believe in miracles after Andrew arrives from New York?
4. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
5. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)