|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
(a) She would follow him.
(b) She would forget him.
(c) She would join a church group.
(d) Her heart would break.
2. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
(a) "I knew it!"
(b) "Good luck to you both."
(c) He curses them.
(d) He says nothing.
3. What is Dick Scott's title?
4. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his love for her in the past?
(a) He doesn't know what to call it.
(b) He hopes he can rekindle the flame.
(c) It was the most important thing in his life.
(d) It was just "silly nonsense."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medical specialist's name?
2. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
3. Who is joining the Mayo family for dinner at the beginning of the play?
4. How old is Ruth?
5. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)