|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew tell his father about Ruth in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He never loved her.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She would make a terrible wife.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
(b) Running away from himself.
(c) Having fun.
(d) Learning to paint.
3. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
4. Who has lost her fresh appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
5. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
(a) Uncle Dick.
(d) Mr. Mayo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
2. What is the "El Paso?"
3. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
4. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
5. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)