|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
(a) Good fortune.
(d) A hot day.
3. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
4. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
(d) Uncle Dick.
5. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
(a) Her heart would break.
(b) She would join a church group.
(c) She would forget him.
(d) She would follow him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
2. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
4. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
5. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)