|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
(b) Hired hand.
2. What does Andrew suggest they hire to help out around the farm?
(d) An experienced farmer.
3. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
(a) Robert doesn't want to go on the voyage.
(b) Robert is set on going on the voyage.
(c) Robert is too scared to go.
(d) Robert resents having to go.
5. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) Wonderful luck.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) Good luck.
(d) He doesn't believe in luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is joining the Mayo family for dinner at the beginning of the play?
2. What weather event does Andrew live through on the ship?
3. What job is Andrew going to have on the ship bound for Argentina?
4. What is the "El Paso?"
5. What does Andrew say is not part of Robert's nature when he is talking with him at the fence?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)