|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "Oh, Ruth, our love is sweeter than any distant dream?"
2. What is the "El Paso?"
(a) Mexican resturaunt.
(b) Store in town.
(d) A ship bound for Buenos Aires.
3. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Little Miss Common Sense.
(c) Ruthie girl.
(d) Sweetie pie.
4. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
(c) Relief that Robert is not going on the voyage.
5. Who says "We'll be late for supper, Rob?"
(b) Ruth's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
2. Who does Mary announce is coming to the hilltop at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How long will Robert be at sea?
4. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
5. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)