|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
3. What is Robert sitting on while he's on the hilltop with Mary, gazing at the horizon?
4. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
(d) Mrs. Mayo.
5. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's younger brother.
(b) Robert's cousin.
(c) Robert's twin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
3. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
4. What does Andrew suggest his father do to get more help on the farm?
5. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)