|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
(a) Sister and brother.
2. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
(a) They are the wrong color.
(b) They are gone.
(c) They are torn and dirty.
(d) They are new and wrinkled.
3. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
4. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(d) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
5. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dressed in white and looks pretty and fresh in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
4. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
5. What does the main room of the farmhouse look like in Act 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)