|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) He'll make money.
(c) Learn how to cook.
(d) More time to study biology.
2. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
3. What does Andrew offer to lend Robert to get the farm back on its feet?
(a) Farm equipment.
(c) His tools.
4. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
5. Who says the hills around the farm feel like a prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Andrew leave right away for the ship bound for Argentina?
2. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
3. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
4. What does Andrew want to talk with Robert about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Andrew look like at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)