|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mowing machine.
(b) The dishwasher.
(c) His hand.
(d) The car.
2. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(b) Dining room.
(d) Reading room.
3. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
(a) Excellent wines.
(b) Good food.
(c) Beautiful beaches.
4. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his love for her in the past?
(a) It was the most important thing in his life.
(b) He hopes he can rekindle the flame.
(c) It was just "silly nonsense."
(d) He doesn't know what to call it.
5. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
(b) Mr. Mayo.
(d) Uncle Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
2. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
3. What is Dick Scott's title?
4. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
5. Why does Ruth complain about her mother to Robert at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)