|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert think the secret is to what he has been seeking at the beginning of the play?
2. Who says that Ruth came to her for advice about managing the farm?
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
3. How old is Ruth?
(a) Late thirties.
(d) Early twenties.
4. What noise does Robert and Ruth hear from outside after they've had their terrible fight?
(a) Mrs. Mayo singing.
(b) A horse and carriage on the road.
(c) Mary talking to her doll.
(d) Mrs. Atkins arguing.
5. What is wrong with the curtains in the sitting room in Act 3?
(a) They are the wrong color.
(b) They are torn and dirty.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They are new and wrinkled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
3. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
4. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
5. Who is the last person to leave the stage at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)