|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
(b) Furniture store.
2. What does Ruth say would happen to her if Robert leaves?
(a) She would forget him.
(b) She would follow him.
(c) She would join a church group.
(d) Her heart would break.
3. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
4. What noise does Robert and Ruth hear from outside after they've had their terrible fight?
(a) Mrs. Atkins arguing.
(b) Mrs. Mayo singing.
(c) Mary talking to her doll.
(d) A horse and carriage on the road.
5. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
2. How long will Robert be at sea?
3. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)