|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(b) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
2. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
(d) On a fence.
3. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Sweetie pie.
(b) Little Miss Common Sense.
(c) Ruthie girl.
4. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
(a) Throw him out.
(b) Give him breakfast.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Make a new plan.
5. Who places himself between Mr. Mayo and Andrew when Mr. Mayo threatens to hit Andrew?
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
3. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
4. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
5. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)