|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
(c) Wide open spaces.
(d) Long lost cousin.
2. Who says he won't come back with "empty hands next time?"
(a) Uncle Dick.
(b) Captain Scott.
3. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
(c) His mother.
4. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
5. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
(a) He'll make money.
(b) Learn how to cook.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) More time to study biology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew want to talk with Robert about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
3. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
4. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
5. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)