|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say she feels like she's having in honor of Andrew's visit?
(d) Birthday celebration.
2. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He says he doesn't like him.
(b) He's worried about disappointing him.
(c) He wants her to interview him.
(d) He wonders if she's met him.
3. What does Mrs. Mayo say in Act 2, Scene1 to defend Robert against Mrs. Atkins' criticisms?
(a) He is always on time.
(b) He works hard.
(c) He's better than they are.
(d) He has enough money.
4. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
5. Who is dressed in white and looks pretty and fresh in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mrs. Atkins.
(b) Mrs. Mayo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
2. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
3. Who says "We'll be late for supper, Rob?"
4. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
5. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)