|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Wonderful luck.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) He doesn't believe in luck.
2. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
(a) His first name.
(b) Where seagulls sleep at night.
(c) What time it is.
3. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) His mother.
4. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
(c) Mr. Mayo.
5. What does Robert plan to do to keep the family afloat until harvest time?
(a) Sell off an acre of the farm.
(b) Borrow money from Andrew.
(c) Raise prices for their potatoes.
(d) Mortgage the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary announce is coming to the hilltop at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How old is Ruth?
4. What does Robert say to Ruth about why he has to leave?
5. Who is laughing at Ben?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)