|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) He doesn't believe in luck.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Wonderful luck.
(d) Bad luck.
2. What does Robert think the secret is to what he has been seeking at the beginning of the play?
3. What makes Captain Scott get out of breath in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Walking up the hill.
4. What meal is Kate cooking in honor of Andrew's visit?
5. What tone of voice does Ruth use when she says "Come on and I'll get your dinner for you" at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
2. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
3. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
5. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)