|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayo say in Act 2, Scene1 to defend Robert against Mrs. Atkins' criticisms?
(a) He's better than they are.
(b) He has enough money.
(c) He is always on time.
(d) He works hard.
2. Who says the hills around the farm feel like a prison?
3. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. What does Robert point to in the sky at the end of the Act 1, Scene1?
(c) Meteor shower.
5. What does Robert think the secret is to what he has been seeking at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
3. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is Robert in search of during the sea voyage?
5. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)