|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
(a) Give him breakfast.
(b) Throw him out.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Make a new plan.
2. What is Dick Scott's title?
3. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
4. Why does Ruth complain about her mother to Robert at the beginning of the play?
(a) She nags Ruth.
(b) She likes to be alone.
(c) She doesn't like to talk.
(d) She is too happy.
5. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He wants to come.
(c) He is noncommital.
(d) He refuses to speak to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How old is Ruth?
4. What does Andrew suggest his father do to get more help on the farm?
5. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)