|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ruth?
(b) Late thirties.
(c) Early twenties.
2. Who says Andrew is a born farmer while talking after dinner?
(a) Dick Scott.
(b) Mr. Mayo.
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
3. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
(a) He is still mad at him.
(b) He doesn't have any feelings about it.
(c) It cuts him up a lot.
(d) He has to see a therapist.
4. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He loved to color.
(b) He and his mother went ice skating.
(c) He was a sickly child.
(d) He and his dad liked to play checkers.
5. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
2. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
3. What does Mrs. Mayo say her husband died of?
4. What does Mary notice about her mother at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Andrew say he's going to turn the farm into during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)