|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ben's job?
(d) Hired hand.
2. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
(a) Ruthie girl.
(b) Sweetie pie.
(d) Little Miss Common Sense.
3. What does Robert think the secret is to what he has been seeking at the beginning of the play?
4. What charms Ruth about Robert's voice when he's telling the dreams of his childhood?
(a) Its high-pitched quality.
(b) His British accent.
(c) Its low, musical sound.
(d) His gruff sound.
5. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say to Robert about the death of his father?
2. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What kind of work does Andrew say he likes to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)