|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say when he learns that Ruth loves Robert?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He curses them.
(c) "I knew it!"
(d) "Good luck to you both."
2. What does Andrew say that Argentina has?
(b) Beautiful beaches.
(c) Good food.
(d) Excellent wines.
3. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Where are you?
(c) What's going on?
(d) Anyone home?
4. What is the "El Paso?"
(a) A ship bound for Buenos Aires.
(b) Mexican resturaunt.
(d) Store in town.
5. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He loved to color.
(b) He and his mother went ice skating.
(c) He and his dad liked to play checkers.
(d) He was a sickly child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew tell his father about Ruth in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
3. What does Robert suggest that Andrew avoids telling Ruth when they are talking on the hilltop?
4. What does Ruth tell Robert when she goes up to the hilltop?
5. How old is Ruth?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)