|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Atkins first name?
2. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
(b) Small sitting room of the farmhouse.
3. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(b) Reading room.
(d) Dining room.
4. What does Mrs. Atkins say that Mary inherited from her father?
(b) Happy disposition.
(c) A weak constitution.
5. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew's job on the ship?
2. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who places himself between Mr. Mayo and Andrew when Mr. Mayo threatens to hit Andrew?
5. What does Andrew say he'll do to help Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)