|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
(b) Mr. Mayo.
2. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Stuffed animal.
3. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) Wonderful luck.
(d) He doesn't believe in luck.
4. Who tells Andrew that the inside of Robert's lungs are bad?
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
5. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Dick Scott's mustache?
2. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
3. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
4. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
5. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)