|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Ruth and Robert send a telegraph to Andrew?
(a) They can't afford it.
(b) They can't think of what to say.
(c) They don't know how to send a telegraph.
(d) They don't know where the telegraph office is.
2. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
3. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
4. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
(a) Calm and relaxed.
(d) Flustered and giggly.
5. Who is thin and unhealthy looking in Act 3?
(b) Dr. Fawcett.
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
2. What does Andrew say he'll do to help Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
4. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
5. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)