|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert want Andrew to promise in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) To mow the grass.
(b) To read more books.
(c) To stay at the farm.
(d) To marry Ruth.
2. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(a) Reading room.
(c) Dining room.
3. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She agrees with Robert's impression.
(b) Robert should not make fun of Andrew.
(c) She laughs and teases Robert.
(d) She tears up Andrew's letter.
4. Who is thin and unhealthy looking in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Fawcett.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
5. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is knitting at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In Act 3, scene 1, what does Robert say Andrew has been doing for the last eight years?
4. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
5. Who says Andrew is a born farmer while talking after dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)