|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
(c) Furniture store.
2. What does Mrs. Atkins say that Mary inherited from her father?
(b) Happy disposition.
(c) A weak constitution.
3. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
4. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
5. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main room of the farmhouse look like in Act 2?
2. Who is furious with Ruth when Robert is shut up in the bedroom?
3. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
4. What does Andrew tell his parents about Robert's perspective on the sea voyage?
5. What is the setting of Act I, Scene 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)