|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
(a) Uncle Dick.
(b) Mr. Mayo.
2. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
3. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
4. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mowing machine.
(b) The car.
(c) His hand.
(d) The dishwasher.
5. Why does Ruth tremble in fright when she steps inside Robert's bedroom?
(a) He is breaking things in the room.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He is gone.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
2. What does Mr. Mayo tell Dick Scott he needs to find for his voyage?
3. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
4. What does Andrew say to Ruth about his feelings for Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)