|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Where are you?
(c) Anyone home?
(d) What's going on?
3. Who says Andrew is a born farmer while talking after dinner?
(a) Dick Scott.
(b) Mr. Mayo.
(d) Mrs. Mayo.
4. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
(a) Write a letter for him.
(b) Knit him a scarf.
(d) Make a cake.
5. Who is thin and unhealthy looking in Act 3?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) Dr. Fawcett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
2. What does Andrew suggest his father do to get more help on the farm?
3. What does Andrew tell Dick Scott he will do at the end of Act I, Scene II?
4. Who does Ruth say she loves at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Robert tell his father about the farm after he says he's not going on the voyage?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)