|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Robert say he has?
(c) High blood pressure.
2. What does Ben say will happen if he doesn't get paid when Robert gets back from town?
(a) He'll come back next week.
(b) He can't wait.
(c) He is fine with the money he has.
(d) There will be trouble.
3. What does the woman from the missionary ask Dick Scott?
(a) Where seagulls sleep at night.
(b) What time it is.
(d) His first name.
4. Who dies in the Mayo family after Andrew goes away?
(b) Kate and Mary.
5. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Mrs. Mayo at one time hold?
2. What does Andrew say he'll do to help Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
4. Who tells Andrew that the inside of Robert's lungs are bad?
5. What does Uncle Dick say to Andrew about the way he spoke up to his father in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)