|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mayo say about Ruth and Andrew?
(a) That Ruth doesn't love him.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They tell funny jokes.
(d) They'd make a nice couple.
2. What disease does Robert say he has?
(b) High blood pressure.
3. What does Andrew check on after dinner when he leaves the sitting room?
(a) The black cow.
(c) His laundry.
(d) The chickens.
4. What is Ben's job?
(c) Hired hand.
5. What is Robert doing instead of eating his meal in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "I've earned my right to quit when I want to?"
2. Who says Andrew is a born farmer while talking after dinner?
3. What does Andrew try and convince Ruth to do because he thinks she owes Robert?
4. Who is laughing at Ben?
5. Who says "I feel--dead" at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)