|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is furious with Ruth when Robert is shut up in the bedroom?
(a) The specialist.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
2. What does Mrs. Mayo say her husband died of?
(a) Stubbornness and a broken heart.
(b) Old age.
(c) Heart attack.
3. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
4. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) "So long."
(c) "Be Well."
(d) "Let's hope to God--."
5. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Atkins say that Mary inherited from her father?
2. What is Robert late for in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
4. Who says the hills around the farm feel like a prison?
5. What does Robert tell his father about the farm after he says he's not going on the voyage?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)