|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick Scott fix up on his ship for Robert?
(a) Reading room.
(b) Dining room.
2. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
3. What does Ben say is broken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mowing machine.
(b) The dishwasher.
(c) The car.
(d) His hand.
4. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "Be Well."
(b) "Let's hope to God--."
(c) "So long."
5. Who has lost her fresh appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
3. Who is laughing at Ben?
4. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
5. What is Dick Scott's title?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)