|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who describes Robert as a loafer and stupid?
(c) Mrs. Mayo.
2. When Robert says to Ruth that he wants to start over again and move to the city, what profession does he want to take up?
3. What does the child want to play with at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Stuffed animal.
4. What sound does Mary make in the bedroom while her parents are fighting?
5. What does Andrew check on after dinner when he leaves the sitting room?
(a) The black cow.
(b) His laundry.
(d) The chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruth reading when Robert comes in and watches her without her knowing in Act 2?
2. What does Mrs. Mayo say that Ruth acted like at dinner with the Mayo family and Uncle Dick?
3. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
4. What item does Andrew grab before he leaves the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)