|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Robert and Ruth's child?
2. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
(d) Sister and brother.
3. What kind of luck does Robert say he's been having?
(a) Wonderful luck.
(b) He doesn't believe in luck.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Bad luck.
4. Who says I wouldn't "know how to feel love, even if I tried" in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Mrs. Atkins.
5. What color dress is Ruth wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is open in the bedroom when Ruth goes in to talk with Robert?
2. What does Andrew tell Ruth about his finances?
3. What does Mrs. Mayo say in Act 2, Scene1 to defend Robert against Mrs. Atkins' criticisms?
4. What does Mrs. Atkins say that Mary inherited from her father?
5. What is Mr. Mayo's opinion of Andrew of at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)