Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene I?
(a) The side of the road at twilight.
2. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
3. Where is Robert sitting at the beginning of the play?
(c) On a fence.
4. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's cousin.
(b) Robert's younger brother.
(c) Robert's twin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
5. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
6. What does Andrew say is not part of Robert's nature when he is talking with him at the fence?
(a) Plowing and farming.
(d) Book reading.
7. What kind of work does Andrew say he likes to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tax Preparation.
(b) Take care of the family farm.
8. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
(a) More time to study biology.
(b) Learn how to cook.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) He'll make money.
This section contains 4,049 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)