|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the theory that says men should overcome laughter?
2. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,013 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)