|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Educated and uneducated.
(c) Moral and immoral.
(d) Slave and master.
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
4. In return, what would that person crave?
(d) Abstract thought.
5. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
2. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
3. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
4. What is a part of all types of society, despite their advancement or lack thereof?
5. Who was the first person to receive a copy of "Aftersong?"
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)