|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
2. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(c) Anti-French .
3. What is the name of the theory that says men should overcome laughter?
(c) Self flagellation.
(d) Olympian Vice.
4. In return, what would that person crave?
(b) Abstract thought.
5. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the god praised by Nietzsche?
2. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
3. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
4. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
5. Nietzsche frequently blames misunderstandings upon the difference in the _____ of the language.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)