|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
3. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
4. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from...
This section contains 915 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)