|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water is mentioned in the poem?
2. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
3. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
4. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
(a) Ability to take action.
(b) Longing for freedom.
(c) Preservation and sacrifice.
(d) Self will and selflessness.
5. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
2. This part of society can be directly attributed to what element?
3. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
4. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
5. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)