|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
2. What body of water is mentioned in the poem?
3. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
4. How does Nietzsche refer to the time between dusk and dawn?
5. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a woman attempts to prove something for the sake of womankind, the author states that she has corrupted what?
2. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
3. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
4. It is considered to be a great feat if one is able to master his own what?
5. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)