|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
2. Nietzsche says that when he is left alone, he is not entirely:
3. What is a part of all types of society, despite their advancement or lack thereof?
4. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
(d) United States.
5. What body of water is mentioned in the poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
2. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
3. Which emotion does Nietzsche refer to as being pathetic?
4. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
5. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)