|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
3. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
4. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
5. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the the "faculty of the suprasensible?" Who coined the term?
2. Why does the author refer to man as being a contradictory creature?
3. What is the main purpose of the psychologist in understanding the human soul?
4. Nietzsche gives an overview of several cultures and religions. What are his views?
5. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
6. Nietzsche presents an argument on conscious versus instinct. What is the author's opinion?
7. Why does Nietzsche believe that there are attempts being made to divert attention from Kant's influence on German philosophy?
8. Why does the author claim that philosophers are not honest enough?
9. What is the one thing that every human being craves?
10. Who does Nietzsche refer to regarding soul and conscience? What is the opinion on the topic?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)