|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) World full of promise.
(c) Cadre of assumptions.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(b) Internal will.
(c) Outer space.
(d) Higher being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
5. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
Short Essay Questions
1. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
2. What is the main purpose of the psychologist in understanding the human soul?
3. The author categorizes people into groups. How many are there and how do they relate?
4. Is there a difference between the moral and intellectual set of philosophies?
5. What is the author's opinion on the language barrier?
6. Why does Nietzsche believe that there are attempts being made to divert attention from Kant's influence on German philosophy?
7. What are the differences in philosophies in various regions and nations? How can it be difficult to relate to others?
8. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the evolution of philosophical concepts?
9. What is the main thought on the pursuit of one's desires?
10. Why should physiologists think twice before discounting self-preservation?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)