|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
2. What is no longer compatible to faith?
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the psychologist in understanding the human soul?
2. What is the main thought on the pursuit of one's desires?
3. What is the author's opinion on the language barrier?
4. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
5. How does the modern day concept of faith relate to Christianity?
6. Nietzsche gives an overview of several cultures and religions. What are his views?
7. What is the author's opinion on how man views himself?
8. How does Nietzsche refer to Logicians?
9. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the existence of opposites?
10. Why does the author claim that philosophers are not honest enough?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)