|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(b) One God.
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nietzsche refer to Logicians?
2. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
3. The author categorizes people into groups. How many are there and how do they relate?
4. What does the author reveal as being a part of one's personal confession?
5. Nietzsche presents an argument on conscious versus instinct. What is the author's opinion?
6. What is the main thought on the pursuit of one's desires?
7. What is the author's opinion on reality versus self-denial?
8. Why does the author refer to man as being a contradictory creature?
9. What is soul atomism? Who teaches the theory?
10. How does the modern day concept of faith relate to Christianity?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)