|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
2. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. What is no longer compatible to faith?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
2. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
3. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nietzsche refer to Logicians?
2. What is soul atomism? Who teaches the theory?
3. What is the author's opinion on how man views himself?
4. What is the main thought on the pursuit of one's desires?
5. What is the one thing that every human being craves?
6. Explain the concept behind Nietzsche's BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.
7. Nietzsche talks about the communicative habits of "free spirits." Explain.
8. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the existence of opposites?
9. What does the author reveal as being a part of one's personal confession?
10. Why are people often desperate to hide their deepest thoughts and emotions?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)