|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(b) Dietary restriction.
(d) Sexual abstinence.
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
3. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
5. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nietzsche refer to Logicians?
2. Is there a difference between the moral and intellectual set of philosophies?
3. What is soul atomism? Who teaches the theory?
4. There is a great deal of talk about morality. What is Nietzsche's opinion on morality?
5. What is the the "faculty of the suprasensible?" Who coined the term?
6. How is the French Revolution referenced? How does it tie in to philosophy?
7. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the evolution of philosophical concepts?
8. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
9. What are the differences in philosophies in various regions and nations? How can it be difficult to relate to others?
10. Why should physiologists think twice before discounting self-preservation?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)