|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
2. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
3. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
4. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
5. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Nietzsche talks about the communicative habits of "free spirits." Explain.
2. What does the author reveal as being a part of one's personal confession?
3. What is the difference between the average man's search for truth versus the search of the philosopher?
4. There is a great deal of talk about morality. What is Nietzsche's opinion on morality?
5. What is the author's opinion on how man views himself?
6. Nietzsche gives an overview of several cultures and religions. What are his views?
7. Why does the author refer to man as being a contradictory creature?
8. What is the the "faculty of the suprasensible?" Who coined the term?
9. A false judgment may not be something that a person's mind objects to outright. What is the theory on false judgments in one's life?
10. Nietzsche breaches an age old question about God and the devil. What is it?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)