|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(b) Sexual abstinence.
(d) Dietary restriction.
2. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
3. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(a) Mental illness.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
2. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the modern day concept of faith relate to Christianity?
2. There is a great deal of talk about morality. What is Nietzsche's opinion on morality?
3. How does Nietzsche refer to Logicians?
4. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the evolution of philosophical concepts?
5. Is there a difference between the moral and intellectual set of philosophies?
6. What are the differences in philosophies in various regions and nations? How can it be difficult to relate to others?
7. What is the main purpose of the psychologist in understanding the human soul?
8. Why should physiologists think twice before discounting self-preservation?
9. What is the one thing that every human being craves?
10. Nietzsche talks about the communicative habits of "free spirits." Explain.
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)