|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
3. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
4. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
5. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the author's opinion on reality versus self-denial?
2. Nietzsche breaches an age old question about God and the devil. What is it?
3. What is soul atomism? Who teaches the theory?
4. What is Nietzsche's opinion on the existence of opposites?
5. Why does Nietzsche believe that there are attempts being made to divert attention from Kant's influence on German philosophy?
6. What are the differences in philosophies in various regions and nations? How can it be difficult to relate to others?
7. Despite all other things, there are some virtues retained by man that cannot be disputed. What are they?
8. What are Nietzsche's views on experience and how certain types of experience cause one to seek answers?
9. What is the mood in the beginning of the poem? What is the author doing?
10. What is the paradox in loving one's enemies as it is suggested in various religions?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)