Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4: Epigrams and Interludes - Chapters 63-185)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
a) Free will.
b) Unfree will.
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
b) Upper class.
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
d) Being shunned.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
b) Guinea pigs.
5. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise...
This section contains 947 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)