|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Virtues most likely relate directly to what type of inclinations?
2. Who was the first person to receive a copy of "Aftersong?"
(a) Van Helsing.
(b) Von Trapp.
(c) Von Stein.
(d) Van Holstein.
3. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
4. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
5. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
6. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
7. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
8. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
9. What was the name of the god praised by Nietzsche?
10. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
11. This part of society can be directly attributed to what element?
12. Nietzsche fears if a philosopher does this, he will likely lose:
(b) Sound judgment.
13. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
14. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Slave and master.
(c) Moral and immoral.
(d) Educated and uneducated.
15. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
2. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
3. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
4. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
5. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)