|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
2. In what location does the majority of the poem take place?
3. It is considered to be a great feat if one is able to master his own what?
4. The man who practices moral revenge is most likely limited in what area?
5. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
6. The differences between moral and immoral are determined by what?
(a) The church.
(b) Degrees of morality.
(c) Shades of gray.
(d) Levels of opinion.
7. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
8. One who has suffered profoundly tends to maintain what characteristic?
9. What will take place when new friends arrive?
10. Senses and ______ are two ways in which a philosopher experiences many things.
11. What was the name of the god praised by Nietzsche?
12. Nietzsche fears if a philosopher does this, he will likely lose:
(d) Sound judgment.
13. Who was mentioned in the letter Nietzsche wrote to accompany the poem?
14. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
15. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is common for friendships to change if those friendships have been made when?
2. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
3. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
4. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)