|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
2. If a woman attempts to prove something for the sake of womankind, the author states that she has corrupted what?
3. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(d) Anti-French .
4. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Educated and uneducated.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Slave and master.
(d) Moral and immoral.
5. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
6. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
7. The man who practices moral revenge is most likely limited in what area?
8. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
9. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
10. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
11. Regardless of a man's nature, it is impossible to erase from his soul the influence of what?
12. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
13. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
14. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
15. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body of water is mentioned in the poem?
2. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
3. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
4. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
5. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)