|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
2. Who puts himself into a dangerous situation when studying both ordinary and extraordinary people?
3. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(b) Royal court.
4. Nietzsche frequently blames misunderstandings upon the difference in the _____ of the language.
5. Nietzsche fears that a psychologist may easily get caught up in investigating the lives of people to the degree that he may:
(b) Fly away.
6. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
(c) Blind faith.
7. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
8. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
9. The author laments that the theories of his time have come to reach what point in their lives?
10. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
11. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(a) Anti-French .
12. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
13. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
14. If a woman attempts to prove something for the sake of womankind, the author states that she has corrupted what?
15. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
Short Answer Questions
1. It is considered to be a great feat if one is able to master his own what?
2. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
3. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
4. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
5. In what location does the majority of the poem take place?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)