|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
2. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
3. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(c) Thought processes.
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
6. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
7. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
8. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Individual wishes.
(b) Trigger is present.
(c) Tide rises.
(d) Soul speaks.
9. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
10. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
11. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(d) Cultural differences.
12. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
13. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
14. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
15. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Discounts him.
(b) Despises him.
(c) Celebrates him.
(d) Ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)