|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
3. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
(a) Organic functions.
(b) Invention of philosophy.
(c) Birth of religion.
(d) Origin of man.
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
6. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
7. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
8. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(b) Sexual abstinence.
(c) Dietary restriction.
9. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
10. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
11. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
12. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
13. What is no longer compatible to faith?
14. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(b) Thought processes.
15. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
5. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)