|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(c) Free will.
(d) Divine intervention.
2. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
3. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
4. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(b) Origin of man.
5. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
6. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(b) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(c) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(d) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
7. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
8. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
9. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
10. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
11. What is no longer compatible to faith?
12. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
13. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
14. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Soul speaks.
(b) Individual wishes.
(c) Trigger is present.
(d) Tide rises.
15. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
3. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)