|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(c) Moral belief.
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(c) Higher being.
(d) Outer space.
5. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(b) Mental illness.
6. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
7. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
8. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(b) Free spirits.
9. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
10. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
11. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
12. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
13. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
14. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
15. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
4. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
5. What is no longer compatible to faith?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)