|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(b) Gray matter.
2. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(b) Origin of man.
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(b) Dietary restriction.
(c) Sexual abstinence.
6. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) A personal hell.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) Interim truth.
(d) A private universe.
7. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
8. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
9. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) World full of promise.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
10. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
11. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
12. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
13. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
14. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(b) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(c) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
15. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
3. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)