|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
2. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(a) Being shunned.
4. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
6. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
7. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
8. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
9. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
10. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
11. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(d) Upper class.
12. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
13. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
14. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
15. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
Short Answer Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
4. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)