|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
2. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
4. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(d) Cultural differences.
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(c) Thought processes.
6. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
7. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Unfree will.
(d) Free will.
8. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
9. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) Universe of possibilities.
(d) World full of promise.
10. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
11. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
(a) Religious leaders.
12. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
13. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
14. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
15. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)