|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
2. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
(c) Religious leaders.
4. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(b) Dietary restriction.
(d) Sexual abstinence.
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
6. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
7. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
8. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
9. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
10. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
11. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) Soul atomism.
(c) One God.
12. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
13. What is no longer compatible to faith?
14. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
15. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
2. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
3. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
4. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)