|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Interim truth.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) A private universe.
(d) A personal hell.
2. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
3. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
4. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
5. What is no longer compatible to faith?
6. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(a) Other philosophers.
7. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
8. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
9. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
10. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
11. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(d) Political affiliations.
12. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
13. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
14. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(c) Religious fanatics.
15. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(c) One God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
4. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)