|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(c) Free spirits.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(d) Guinea pigs.
5. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
6. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
7. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
8. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
9. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
10. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
11. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
12. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
13. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
14. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(b) What is taught in church.
(d) What parents teach.
15. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)