|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(a) Free spirits.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(c) Upper class.
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
6. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
7. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
8. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
9. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
10. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
11. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Distant uncertainties.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Immediate results.
(d) Promise of the future.
12. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
13. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
14. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Celebrates him.
(c) Discounts him.
(d) Despises him.
15. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)