|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
2. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Universe of possibilities.
(b) Bundles od speculation.
(c) World full of promise.
(d) Cadre of assumptions.
4. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
5. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche fears that a psychologist may easily get caught up in investigating the lives of people to the degree that he may:
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. The differences between moral and immoral are determined by what?
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
5. The author laments that the theories of his time have come to reach what point in their lives?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)