|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
2. Virtues most likely relate directly to what type of inclinations?
3. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
4. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
5. It is common for friendships to change if those friendships have been made when?
(a) When dying.
(c) In college.
(d) Middle age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
2. The man who has suffered profoundly also believes that through suffering, one is able to gain ______.
3. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
4. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
5. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)