|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
3. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
4. In return, what would that person crave?
(a) Abstract thought.
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. This part of society can be directly attributed to what element?
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
3. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
4. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
5. Who is Nietzsche waiting for in the poem?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)