|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(c) Gray matter.
2. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
(a) Birth of religion.
(b) Invention of philosophy.
(c) Origin of man.
(d) Organic functions.
3. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(b) Origin of man.
(d) Nietzsche's views.
4. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nietzsche waiting for in the poem?
2. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
5. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)