|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
3. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(b) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(c) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(d) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
4. Regardless of a man's nature, it is impossible to erase from his soul the influence of what?
5. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
(d) Blind faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
2. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
3. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)