|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
2. Nietzsche fears that a psychologist may easily get caught up in investigating the lives of people to the degree that he may:
(d) Fly away.
3. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(a) Free spirits.
4. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
5. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. Nietzsche frequently blames misunderstandings upon the difference in the _____ of the language.
3. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
4. In what location does the majority of the poem take place?
5. It is considered to be a great feat if one is able to master his own what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)