|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(d) Gray matter.
2. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
3. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(b) Origin of man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
2. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
3. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
4. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
5. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)