|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man's morality is different and therefore is likely to shine in what way?
(b) In different colors.
2. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(b) Innate knowledge.
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
2. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
3. What is the name of the book's translator?
4. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
5. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)