|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(b) Cultural differences.
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. What is the name of the theory that says men should overcome laughter?
(a) Olympian Vice.
(b) Self flagellation.
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
2. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
5. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)