|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
2. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(b) Free spirited.
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
3. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
4. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
5. It is common for friendships to change if those friendships have been made when?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)