|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. What body of water is mentioned in the poem?
3. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
4. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
5. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does the majority of the poem take place?
2. Nietzsche frequently blames misunderstandings upon the difference in the _____ of the language.
3. The man who has suffered profoundly also believes that through suffering, one is able to gain ______.
4. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)