|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
2. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
3. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
4. What word does Nietzsche use to refer to his theories?
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nietzsche waiting for in the poem?
2. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
3. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)