|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(b) Nietzsche's views.
(c) Origin of man.
3. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(b) Other philosophers.
4. What was the name of the god praised by Nietzsche?
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(a) Being shunned.
Short Answer Questions
1. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
2. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)