|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. Who was the first person to receive a copy of "Aftersong?"
(a) Van Holstein.
(b) Van Helsing.
(c) Von Trapp.
(d) Von Stein.
3. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
5. Who was mentioned in the letter Nietzsche wrote to accompany the poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
2. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
3. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
4. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)