|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
(a) Invention of philosophy.
(b) Origin of man.
(c) Birth of religion.
(d) Organic functions.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Nietzsche fears that a psychologist may easily get caught up in investigating the lives of people to the degree that he may:
(c) Fly away.
4. What was the name of the god praised by Nietzsche?
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Man's morality is different and therefore is likely to shine in what way?
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
3. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)