|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(a) Dietary restriction.
(b) Sexual abstinence.
2. What time of year is it in the poem?
3. In Nietzsche's eyes, ______ does not always equal superiority.
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) Basic instinct.
(c) Moral fulfillment.
(d) A simple life.
5. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
2. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
3. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
4. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
5. Who puts himself into a dangerous situation when studying both ordinary and extraordinary people?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)