|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
2. What word does Nietzsche use to refer to his theories?
3. Who is Nietzsche waiting for in the poem?
4. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
(b) Religious leaders.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
2. Nietzsche says that when he is left alone, he is not entirely:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
5. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)