|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
2. Who was mentioned in the letter Nietzsche wrote to accompany the poem?
3. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
4. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is no longer compatible to faith?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
5. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)