|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) One God.
(b) Soul atomism.
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(a) Self confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
3. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
4. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)