|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
2. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
3. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Origin of man.
(b) Nietzsche's views.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a woman attempts to prove something for the sake of womankind, the author states that she has corrupted what?
2. Nietzsche says that when he is left alone, he is not entirely:
3. It is common for friendships to change if those friendships have been made when?
4. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)