|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The differences between moral and immoral are determined by what?
(a) Degrees of morality.
(b) Shades of gray.
(c) Levels of opinion.
(d) The church.
2. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
5. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book's translator?
2. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
3. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
4. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
5. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)