|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
5. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
2. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
3. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)