|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Cadre of assumptions.
(b) Universe of possibilities.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) World full of promise.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
4. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
5. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
2. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
3. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
4. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)