|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
2. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
3. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
4. The man who practices moral revenge is most likely limited in what area?
5. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)