|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) One God.
(d) Soul atomism.
2. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
3. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(b) Origin of man.
(d) Nietzsche's views.
4. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
5. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(d) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. In return, what would that person crave?
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)