|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Promise of the future.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Immediate results.
(d) Distant uncertainties.
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(c) Free spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
2. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
3. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)