|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
2. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
5. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
(d) Religious leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
2. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
3. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
4. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
5. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)