|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
2. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Unfree will.
(d) Free will.
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(b) Materialistic atomism.
(d) Physical transformation.
4. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
5. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(c) Royal court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
2. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
3. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
4. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)