|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inward and outward.
(b) Backward and forward.
(c) Inferior and superior.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
4. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
4. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)