|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
2. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
(a) Good versus evil.
(b) True opposites.
(c) Faith versus knowledge.
3. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
4. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
5. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. In return, what would that person crave?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
5. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)