|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(a) Being shunned.
2. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
3. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(b) Act of bearing the soul.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Virtues most likely relate directly to what type of inclinations?
2. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
3. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
4. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)