|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
(c) United States.
2. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
3. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
4. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
5. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) One God.
(d) Soul atomism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
5. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)