|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(b) Soul atomism.
(c) One God.
2. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
(b) Pure faith.
(c) Religious freedom.
3. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. Nietzsche fears if a philosopher does this, he will likely lose:
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)