|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(d) Upper class.
3. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
4. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
2. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
3. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
5. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)