|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
2. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
3. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
5. In return, what would that person crave?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)