|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Discounts him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Despises him.
(d) Celebrates him.
2. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
3. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
4. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Promise of the future.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Distant uncertainties.
(d) Immediate results.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)