|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(d) Royal court.
2. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
5. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
2. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
3. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
4. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)