|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
2. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
3. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(b) What is taught in church.
(c) What they see.
(d) What parents teach.
4. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(a) Free spirited.
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
3. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
5. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)