|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(a) Free will.
(b) Divine intervention.
2. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
3. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
2. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)