|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
3. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) A personal hell.
(b) A private universe.
(c) Synthetic judgments.
(d) Interim truth.
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(b) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(c) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(d) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
3. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
4. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
5. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)