|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
(c) United States.
2. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
3. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
4. Man's morality is different and therefore is likely to shine in what way?
(c) In different colors.
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
2. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
3. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
4. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)