|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Divine intervention.
(c) Free will.
2. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
4. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)