|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) A simple life.
(c) Moral fulfillment.
(d) Basic instinct.
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
4. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
5. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
3. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)